Author Topic: Car Pics  (Read 21810 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Car Pics
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 01:00:36 PM »
he has the best toys, must have some mad money, is he a hitman?

Does he need an assistant?
I have been asked the hitman question, before. LOL
No, he is a union electrician and the vice president of his local union. The guns were always a hobby for him.

Thats funny, my pal casey's dad fits the bill for a hitman, older, quiet, super accurate, cats feet, oh, and is super polite(yep, thats the clincher).Well, that puts my dad out. He is a well practiced smart ass.

Offline Far Rider

• Black Ops Vampire
  • Cadet
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2009, 04:37:43 PM »
grand marquis, the definitive old man car, and pretty reasonable to even buy new.  We priced on this spring at 15k, not horrible.
   Does it have the De Sade option??  LOL    at pt
One Shot, One Kill

Offline narceron

• Sirian Naval Commander
  • Brigadier
    • Narceron.com(defunct)
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2009, 10:28:26 AM »
you mean the flip back seats that make a bed?  or the street walker tip cup?

O0

Offline Darth Revenge

• Living Dead Sith
  • Colonel
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2009, 09:29:13 AM »
Here are some old shots of my car. not a big one, not a speedy one too (in my mind, I like fast driving, moving is a lack of time, faster I move, better it is)

On the back window, I've put my Sw website logo.
Living Dead Never Die - There is no death, only the Dark Side

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2009, 06:01:01 AM »
I was at the Dodge dealership, Yesterday, to shop for the wifey's new car and I had her get a couple of shots of myself sitting in this sweet SRT Challenger that was on the showroom floor. Nice ride but this one was the big boy and would run you $44,000.00

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2009, 03:44:36 PM »
I have been slow to post here, buy I am a big time car guy, I have been into these since I was but a young lad ;)   My uncle actually used to build street rods and ever since I can remember I have always been into cars, I have had way more than my fair share and like most sure wish I kept more than one of my past jewels. I have owned well over 100 cars by now.  My baby is my 70 1/2 camaro SS-RS 375hp 396 car, I have had that one since I was 17 and in HS.  Now it is in long term storage awaiting a total restoration, it is rust free but needs a redo, I'll post pics of that soon, I have had 2 I really regret selling 1 was a 1968 Shelby GT350, I sold to my dad back in 1992, needed a complete redo but was the real deal, and my 1971 Cuda, just a small block car but I loved that style of car.

Over the last few years I have not had much time for my cars but have been busy with others, I redid my dads 1931 Model A 2 door sedan, nice but not my stlye as it is original. Pics to follow,   Now I just finished his 1934 Nash coupe, when we get it bacj from paint I will snap some more pics.

Now it's time for one of my side projects, my 1972 Buick GS, I have had it in storage for 4 years and drug it home last weekend, so I started onit today, What a mistake, it's 95 degrees, but I had to get going on it sooner or later. This thing needs alot of work and will nto be a restoration per say but a modern redo of what I want it to be, Now it is bkue as you will see but eventually it will be black with white GSX striping, I am going for more of a pro touring car and will be puttinga 12 point roll cage in the thing as well as a chevy big block rather than the buick 350.  Today I ripped a fender off and welded on a patch panel, not fun but a start. Next will be rear quarter panels, and a few floor pan panels, I will be putting in a fuel cell rather than the stock tank so I am not sure what I will do with the trunk yet, maybe just patch it up and apolster it to match the interior.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 03:46:35 PM by Reconsgt »

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2009, 03:53:14 PM »
Sounds like a cool project to me, Wayne. Are you going with a stock exterior look or are you going to juice it up, a bit?

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2009, 02:07:56 AM »
very nice to see the older rods  getting back on the road Wayne, way to go......

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2009, 02:54:02 PM »
Got some pics of the wifey's new ride here. 09 Dodge Avenger.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2009, 02:55:36 PM »
and a few more
Shawn, I'm thinking that a nice ISY tag would look real good with that blue, kinda like your truck.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2009, 02:57:18 PM »
And 3 shots of the two machines on the driveway.

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2009, 03:33:15 PM »
Sarge, my daughter said you need more fill-lighting in that top-shot of your diorama.   ;D

I had to explain that not *every* pic we post on here is a model or action-figure...

...but with Jules around, we can't be sure any more!!!

Offline narceron

• Sirian Naval Commander
  • Brigadier
    • Narceron.com(defunct)
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2009, 06:13:23 PM »
Umm, Clint I don't know how to tell you this, but you've been sold two products by dodge.

Now, just relax and try to think who would hate you so much as to make you take these home. ..

:)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2009, 06:20:02 PM »
Good looking car Clint.  I know I sure like my shipyard's plate. Does your state require a front one?

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2009, 06:28:20 PM »
Good looking car Clint.  I know I sure like my shipyard's plate. Does your state require a front one?
I'm afraid so buddy. Perhaps some embroidered shipyards seat covers would do it.
  Somehow I think she would prefer blue birds or butterflies. She came home in a tiff today because someone gave her a little scuff in the parking lot. I had to calm her down and show her the magic of car wax and a little elbow grease.