Author Topic: First Responders and Military  (Read 5814 times)

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Re: First Responders and Military
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2020, 11:15:21 PM »
I still cling to the hope that the majority of people are still good out in the world. This week I have wavered a bit, but I am still optimistic.

Things have gone from bad to worse. My girlfriend of 3 1/2 years - of whom I had built a huge relationship with and was potentially going to tie the knot with has left me. We bonded with Star Wars... so now that feels really tainted and painful.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 03:59:52 AM by RC-1136 »
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2020, 07:11:26 AM »
Wow, RC!

You are having one rough month in a year of rough years. I am sorry about your GF. Still, glad you found out now rather than later when you were married and perhaps had kids. Still sorry to hear this though.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2020, 12:27:07 PM »
Wow, RC!

You are having one rough month in a year of rough years. I am sorry about your GF. Still, glad you found out now rather than later when you were married and perhaps had kids. Still sorry to hear this though.

It's been really shit lately. I'm trying my best to stay positive but I can't seem to catch a break. lol
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2020, 06:06:59 AM »
Thats all you can do. I have a feeling new years celebrations this year are gonna be wild as folks kiss this daggone year goodbye!