Imperial Surplus Sales > Ebay Sales

The Latest from Tunghori

<< < (2/106) > >>

Tamer:
Looks like Tunghori is selling the new Force Unleashed Navy Commando and Navy Commando Officer

Link for Commando

Link for Commando Officer

Clonehead:
thanks for that link, Shawn. Nice intel there. I couldnt resist and bought two of the officer figures. While Im sure that his head is solid, it just doesnt have to be that way.

Tamer:
I figured you would be all over those helmets Clint. What do you guys think are these Commandos superarty?

DocOutlands:
Looks like it might be a ball-hip in there and the left wrist looks like it might have the TCW-style wrist articulation.  That would be GREAT if this is the case!  Just looked at the Commando listing and YES!  You can CLEARLY see a ball-hip joint!  Those guys might become the basis for the troopers in my Fixer-Verse, as it steadily mutates away from Star Wars...

Tamer:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/STAR-WARS-vintage-collection-BASTILA-SHAN-jedi-VC-/260847700488?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbbbc0a08&ssPageName=RSS:B:SHOP:AU:101

Tunghori has Bastila Shan in stock now. He has almost sold two hundred of these already and at $11 dollars a pop it might be worth the wait if your pegs are clogged. Still, it looks like a better hair day for her than we saw at SDCC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version