Author Topic: RAREST STAR WARS FIGURE U OWN!  (Read 12677 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: RAREST STAR WARS FIGURE U OWN!
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2010, 10:10:10 AM »
that rots white face meena tills was one hard to find variant, but I got it. I am beginning to think this esb wave is gonna be rare the way hasbro is releasing it!

Offline RunDown

• Colonel
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2010, 10:20:02 AM »
Rarest figures:  well that depends on your point of view . . . . .
I have a couple vintage Boba Fetts that have variations of the original colors on the body.   Some say this happened over time, call it fading; but if I show you pics you would see the colors may be different only at the torso or the arms, etc.     It isn't an overall color change, there are distinct colors as though the plastic had some color go thru that wasn't supposed to.     I am told if it were the degradation of the plastic, and it was fading, that it would also have a sticky feel to it.  These do not.
As for the more recent items, I have a Commander Fox in a starcase, and the latest hoth pilot Luke, which is appears to be rare at this time.   
and then of course there is my rebel pilot collection and astromech droid collection . . . . ok well so much for naming one!!

droidbait

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2010, 10:22:09 AM »
that rots white face meena tills was one hard to find variant, but I got it. I am beginning to think this esb wave is gonna be rare the way hasbro is releasing it!

isent it im really after princess leia as i haven't actually got a leia lol but nice rare figure sounds great could u put a pic on if u can?

Offline Ultimate Durge

• Mandalorian
  • Cadet
    • My Customs
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2010, 10:27:04 AM »
i dont think is rare but i love so much is my galactic hunt scorch then lava reflection vader

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2010, 11:14:06 AM »
i dont think is rare but i love so much is my galactic hunt scorch then lava reflection vader

Yeah, that lava vader from target was a beast to get after the fact and I was introduced to ebay scalping by buying one of these. Geesh, but I had to have it.

droidbait

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2010, 11:45:37 AM »
yeah that is very rare indeed

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2010, 04:03:32 PM »
I have 2 of those...I didn't think it was that rare.

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
  • "All right clankers, SUCK LASER!"Clone Trooper Jek
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2010, 04:05:41 PM »

Yeah, that lava vader from target was a beast to get after the fact and I was introduced to ebay scalping by buying one of these. Geesh, but I had to have it.
Is your galactic hunt scorch moc because that is one of the rarest figures in the star wars universe other than misprints or prototypes.
"Army or not, you must realize you are DOOMED!"

Offline Ultimate Durge

• Mandalorian
  • Cadet
    • My Customs
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2010, 01:54:29 AM »

Is your galactic hunt scorch moc because that is one of the rarest figures in the star wars universe other than misprints or prototypes.

what do you mean by moc?

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2010, 05:39:20 AM »

Mint on Card you know not opened yet.

what do you mean by moc?

Offline Ultimate Durge

• Mandalorian
  • Cadet
    • My Customs
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2010, 03:22:43 PM »
oh thats what that is  thanxz Squirepec7  and no i haven't opend none of those  i love them too much ...it took me alot of work to get those [waking up really early and racing among others to get at least one] sometimes i would'nt get any  :'(

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2010, 03:59:40 PM »
oh thats what that is  thanxz Squirepec7  and no i haven't opend none of those  i love them too much ...it took me alot of work to get those [waking up really early and racing among others to get at least one] sometimes i would'nt get any  :'(

Good god man you sure have alot of galactic hunt Scorches. You could sell maybe 2 and get a small fortune.

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2010, 05:11:07 PM »
I wouldn't classify any modern retail figure as rare, these things are produced in such huge numbers I think we will be seeing MOC SW figs for the next 50 years, seeing so many folks collect, or stash items hoping they one day turn into hard to find items like the original run.   

Offline Ultimate Durge

• Mandalorian
  • Cadet
    • My Customs
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2010, 05:54:28 PM »
lol i wish i only have one galactic hunt the first one

Offline JonCC-1004

• Ensign
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2010, 07:15:04 PM »
There are a few of those Scorch fig's on e-bay at times I scored a MOC one for 14.99!!! Shipped!!! got another for $9.99 with no one bidding on it.  Of course I would never sell them, but some people do not know what they have!