Author Topic: One of my first customs ever.  (Read 1276 times)

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
One of my first customs ever.
« on: May 08, 2010, 11:26:22 PM »
Here is one of my first customs.  Shorex Cran was a Jedi Master during the Clone Wars.  He was a man of duty and honor.  He did what he could to bring both to his men and the battlefield.  In the end, his men followed their duty to the Republic upon issuance of Order 66.  The head is Kenobi, the arms are Qui Gon, the torso is Valorum, and the legs are Darth Maul.  The hat is from Pirates of the Caribbean.  His Padawan Wahler Merig, survived but somehow is listed as KIA.

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
Re: One of my first customs ever.
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 11:48:46 PM »
And here's Wahler Merig.  It's just an Anakin and Kenobi switch (Anakin's head and Kenobi's body).  I believe they were originally from a package that included Ventress.  Anyway, a mistake the clone troopers made when they killed Merig's master, Shorex Cran, was that they killed Cran not knowing Merig watched everything.  Merig quickly turned and made for the airfield.  Before doing so, he made a clone trooper think he killed him, left his lightsaber in the hands of said clone trooper, and blew up a weapons cache.  He then altered the clone trooper's memory.  His guilt and fear begin to overwhelm him in the months that follow.  He teeters on the brink of entering the Dark Side.  Yet, his saving grace is aiding war orphans he came across on a planet he was ordered to devastate.    

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 05:43:52 AM »
You are off to a great start!  If you get the chance, I'd love to see a pic of the two of them together.

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 05:58:38 AM »
I'm working on it.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 06:58:07 AM »
Those look good!  Welcome aboard!

Offline kreeper2

• Brigadier
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 10:28:10 AM »
cool customs welcome to the playground bro!!!!!

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2010, 11:12:43 AM »
Nice!
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47