Author Topic: Darth Creatine's Customs  (Read 12272 times)

Offline CodyCommander

• Cody's next successor.
  • Cadet
Re: Darth Creatine's Customs
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2010, 06:27:41 PM »
Great job mate. Welcome to the yards.
"General Kenobi, drop something?"

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2010, 06:47:05 PM »
cool job men, welcome to the yards! :)

Offline Darth Creatine

• Available for Commissions!
  • Ensign
    • Darth Creatine's Customs
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2010, 06:48:53 PM »
Great job mate. Welcome to the yards.

cool job men, welcome to the yards! :)

Thank you very much CodyCommander and CaptainLux.

It is "Greatly" Appreciatted.

I want to also add you guys/gals made me feel at home and I really am enjoying it here.

I was wondering if I can ask  you all a question. If I post my tools/paints/resin/brushes/items used for customs. Will anyone take a look at them and tell me if my equiptment is ok. And also mention anything I dont have that I need.

For instance say:

Hey Creatine go get you some Tamiya paint for gold and use Model Master for Primary etc... Also rubber bands work great for belts, bracelets and leg holsters etc...

I like hearing other people tricks/idea's and am still kinda new to this so any pointing in the right direction would be great.

Darth Creatine
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 06:50:35 PM by Darth Creatine »

Skype User Id: DarthCreatine
MSN: jhouse757@msn.com
Gmail: DarthCreatine@gmail.com

I am always available for Video Chats at those contacts.

I am currently doing commissions. Email Me!

Jon

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2010, 06:57:37 PM »
Wow, it is hard to keep up here with all the new members and new customs. First welcome to the yards! Sorry I am late to the party but these are great. I have seen you at Yakface and like your customs. Hope to see more soon.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2010, 07:17:34 PM »
We actually have a whole section in the Imperial Creative Engineering section called Resources and References which will have all kinds of tips and tricks!  However, feel free to start a thread in that section and post what you use.  You may teach us something!

Offline TheCloneCommander

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2010, 07:24:05 PM »
We actually have a whole section in the Imperial Creative Engineering section called Resources and References which will have all kinds of tips and tricks!  However, feel free to start a thread in that section and post what you use.  You may teach us something!

ain't that the truth, you can never have to much knowledge,  for instance rubber bands for belts and straps unless some one said that they use them i would think twice before doing it,
but now that i know some maybe doing it, i would really give it a go i was always worried that they would break up and go brittle, i guess time will tell, lol

A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead

Offline Darth Creatine

• Ensign
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2010, 08:22:35 PM »
We actually have a whole section in the Imperial Creative Engineering section called Resources and References which will have all kinds of tips and tricks!  However, feel free to start a thread in that section and post what you use.  You may teach us something!

ain't that the truth, you can never have to much knowledge,  for instance rubber bands for belts and straps unless some one said that they use them i would think twice before doing it,
but now that i know some maybe doing it, i would really give it a go i was always worried that they would break up and go brittle, i guess time will tell, lol

Thanks LukeSprywalker (Seen you around Yakface), Phatty and TheCloneCommander thanks again guys.

Here is a Custom I did LONG LONG ago of a Made up Bounty Hunter that matched Darth Creatine's Armor. I thought it was cool. I did however spray it with Gloss instead of Matte but oh well.

Here is a Bounty Hunter I made from a GI Joe/Jango Mix and Bash. He is pretty cool. I liked the armor change up I gave him. Still not my favorite custom but he was alot of fun to me cause I changed the "Norm" of what Mando's looked like back at the time I made him.

Darth Creatine

PS: The Rubber Bands as mentioned above will crack if you put glue on all the rubber band. If you however do use the rubber band and cut it at an angle and glue it at the seem (Only). It will turn the seem hard a little so sand the seem a tad. Paint and done. Makes GREAT gun holster straps and belts and harness's. Thats how most people make Deadpool straps.  Also buttons work for belt buckles. Vinyl Shower Curtain for cloaks etc... And the curtain lasts forever doing figures cause it is SO BIG.

Glad I could finally teach someone something, Feels nice to help sometimes. I got alot of tricks up my sleeve. Rubber Bracelets for air hoses all kinds of stuff I have seen over the year(s).
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 08:25:48 PM by Darth Creatine »

Jon

Offline DroidDestroyer

• Cadet
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2010, 08:38:38 PM »
i really like the mando in the botom pix the red one is nice two but the one made fom the gijoe figure is really cool. thats a good idea baout using rubber bands for belts and straps i have to do that next time i need to mke a belt or strap for a custom figure. if yuo want to teach something else you should tell us how you made the cool background for hte mando

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
  • "All right clankers, SUCK LASER!"Clone Trooper Jek
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2010, 05:34:10 AM »
i really like the mando in the botom pix the red one is nice two but the one made fom the gijoe figure is really cool. thats a good idea baout using rubber bands for belts and straps i have to do that next time i need to mke a belt or strap for a custom figure. if yuo want to teach something else you should tell us how you made the cool background for hte mando
Droiddestroyer he didn't make it. It was included in the 2008 mail a way offer capt. Rex figure.
"Army or not, you must realize you are DOOMED!"

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
  • "All right clankers, SUCK LASER!"Clone Trooper Jek
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2010, 05:35:13 AM »
Darth Creatine sorry for the late intro. Welcome to the yards. Great customs also. Man these new guys sure are getting better with each new person and your no exception. Glad to have you on here.
"Army or not, you must realize you are DOOMED!"

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2010, 06:31:44 AM »
nice mando! :)

Offline darknsour

• Captain
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2010, 11:59:54 AM »
Love your work!!!

I've have seen you on Yakface, glad your here lots of great people here !!!
And lots of great customs!!!

The Mando's are great!! Love the Rex!!

Keep up the great work!!

Rich

Offline Darth Creatine

• Ensign
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2010, 12:16:49 PM »
Droiddestroyer he didn't make it. It was included in the 2008 mail a way offer capt. Rex figure.

Nailed it!!!

Dang my secret is out... No seriously though. Squire is right. I ordered like 6 Mailaway Rex's. One to customize, one to send to a friend, one to collect and 3 more to figure it out later. Still not figure the last part out.

Darth Creatine

PS: Thanks for the Ups: Squire, Lux and Darksour and ANYONE else I forgot

Jon

Offline Mando Commando

• The Vintage Collector
  • Commander
  • Uttini!
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2010, 01:09:04 PM »
Nice mandos!   bbfet

Offline Darth Creatine

• Ensign
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2010, 04:40:52 PM »
Nice mandos!   bbfet

Thanks Mando Commando,

I appreciatte it. Makes me feel good knowing people care about my customs. I have 3 more in the works now.

I had court today for Social Security due to my disability's from Active Duty, I think it went well and I might get it. Would help out tremendously financially.

So I dont get my customs done as "Fast" as I use to because of my Disability's of major depression disorder, stress, vertigo, panic/anxiety attacks, stomach disorder, social disorder, carpel Tunnel (Both wrists need surgery) etc... I am however gonna have these ones done within the next day or so. I know I have alot of problems that is why since I got hurt it is important for me to find people like you guys who support me in anything. My wife in real life and you guys here in my custom world. So thanks!!!

So anyways I hope to get them posted soon. (Spoiler, Sneak Peak Below!!!!)

This one will be a Darth Bane. He is Approx. 7-8" tall complete custom from a Jakks Pacific Figure. He is the Middle Aged Bane. Black tattoo's around the Eyes. W/Orbalisks. This figure was from a visual I got from Bane's 2nd book. He was about to loose his orbs. His eyeball's were yellow and orange-ish/red like fire and his chest was scorched black from Horrible Sith Lightning that was accidently cast upon himself, due to being wrapped in a shield". I hope you all like it.

Here is a WIP of him. He is primed here and ready to be painted. I hope you guys like it.

Darth Bane (From Rule of Two "I Believe"). I know his orbalisk for me are VERY hard to create in this scale (Can't hide the little imperfections. So PLEASE take that into consideration. I try my best. I am VERY hard on myself cause I use to fail alot and so if it aint perfect to me, it is hard to show it until it is. But none the less here it is primed.

My date on this new camera is off so I appologize. I have my wife looking for a manual online to change it to current time and date.

Currently his orbs are done, sculpted and painted and his skin is painted also. Need to do his eyeballs and the black around his eyes and finish his all cloth cape.

Thanks for all the love guys.

Darth Creatine
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 07:57:02 PM by Darth Creatine »

Jon