Author Topic: Site for custom fodder!!!  (Read 1617 times)

Offline Joerhyno

• Commander
Site for custom fodder!!!
« on: June 05, 2011, 07:39:13 PM »
Thought I'd help spread the word for my friend, he's trying out a site and selling figure and accessories fodder:

http://www.actionfigurejunkyard.biz/

I gave him a lot of advice on it and some tips here and there(which he listened and then did his own thing, lol).. but still, I thought I'd try and help him out and pimp his site for him on some of the customizing sites I go to...  Hope there's something there for someone, it's US only. I think he might have some more stuff coming, not too sure, but anyway, give it a look if you can. He's a fellow customizer, so hook a brother up!!!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Site for custom fodder!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 03:12:47 AM »
I see the Star Wars Section is still getting set up, but there are some great prices with shipping included on Joes! I will have to do a small shout out on the front page today. This looks like our kind of place.

Offline UnitedStatesDemocrat

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 11:23:45 AM »
I'll be sure to check it out, like Shawn said, when the SW category gets up...  I can tell that there will be some great figures, just by looking at the other sections!
Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic of the United States of America
Outer Rim Territories, Mandalore Sector, Mandalore System, Mandalore

Offline CustomCreator

• Lieutenant
    • Customizer's Workbench
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 11:52:31 AM »
Hey everyone. Thanks Joe!

I am the "owner" of said site, and I am in need of feedback. Since I don't do Star Wars customs, I need to know what type of figures you guys like the most. I just don't want to plunk down a bunch of cash on figures that nobody wants.

And Joe, I took a lot of your advice, I just changed it so I didn't inflate that ego of yours ;)

Only the community can make the site better by giving me feedback.  Even though I am a customizer, I don't participate in all genres....

Thanks, and look forward to your input. Also, we have a mailing list going for new stock updates, etc. so make sure you sign up. It's on the "contact us" section.

Thanks, and I look forward to poking around here!

Offline CustomCreator

• Lieutenant
    • Customizer's Workbench
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 07:37:29 AM »
SALE ON NOW!