Author Topic: ARF Trooper...  (Read 3515 times)

Offline dana.raye.smith

• Commodore
Re: ARF Trooper...
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2009, 07:38:35 PM »
After lots of looking through lots of crappy figs (which I happen to have in abundance), i came across two in particular.. The ROTS ATTE driver and the  501st Tactical Operations Trooper.
Both pioneering figs that come with removable helmets... and ball jointed hips.... (and the worst articulation below the knee and crappy twisty elbows that the arms slip out of) and in my opinion are two of the worst over all figs that i ever hope to see.
I dont even know how many of these I bought Cardedin stores and online at release time and kept all minty, until I opened one for my son just over a year ago and found out they were the worst ever.
I still have them... and keep them only for the nice little fig stands they came with. and maybe as fodder .... and sacrifices....

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
Re: ARF Trooper...
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2009, 08:22:42 PM »
Well, I'm going to sacrifice my ATTE Gunner to a couple of projects - hips to an ARC Trooper for those up-close action moments when ya GOTTA kick that Sep in the chin and the helmet & shoulder pads to an AOTC Clone for an IFT crewman.  Since the IFT has a 3-man crew, I was considering buying a couple more ATTE Gunners for the appropriate parts.