Author Topic: KC MO and Kansas  (Read 42567 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: KC MO and Kansas
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2008, 05:21:19 PM »
Stopped by the State Line rd Target,today. they had legend figs from two waves ago and almost no vehicles. Plenty of mighty muggs and a sparce assortment of the newer titanium ships. I picked up the emperor's shuttle in this line. They also had one copy of the exclusive cartoon Yoda and skinny clone battle pack which looked nice but I passed on it.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2008, 09:01:07 AM »
I am having a hard time getting into the "skinny" figs too Clint.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2008, 11:58:07 AM »
Stopped by Lee's Summit super Target, yesterday. They had restocked their BPs and Vehicles and even had some on display on an endcap. Both skinny clone BPs were accounted for as well as multiples of the Monastary and Sheild generator BPs. They had one copy of the Saralac pit and skiff combo at a price too high to consider. I do agree that the Saralac looked ok but the scenery and figs were somewhat sub-par. The did have several copies of that new SW minitures set as well. The figure section looked somewhat picked over and there were no comic packs to speak of.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2008, 03:52:49 PM »
Was in harrisonville Walmart, today. I'll bet that there wasn't more than 9 figs on the pegs after the Christmas rush. This store had restocked the shelvs a bit and had put out 5 gunships, 4 A-wings and, believe it or not, they had just put out 5 copies of the emporer FU 3-pack. I'll bet that those had been forgotten in a storeroom somewhere.
  There were no new comic packs but they had restocked their titaniums and I picked up a twin pod cloud car from this line.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2008, 05:54:51 PM »
I still have yet to see those force unleashed three packs in my stores. Glad you found em!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2008, 06:36:17 PM »
I can only hope that the vader FU 3-pack with the incinerator troopers will be the next item to be stocked.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2009, 11:02:29 PM »
Stopped by the Lee's summit super target yesterday. they only had two saralac bps and a paultry selection of 9 figs on the pegs. 3 of the older comic packs were present. Man, these guys need to restock!!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2009, 09:20:04 AM »
Got the SW isle report from the wifey at her Wal-mart store, today. Still no restock. :-[
  Man, I am starting to wonder if I will ever see the Camo Commander Fai comic pack.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2009, 04:45:04 PM »
Went to Lee's Summit Target today. They had restocked and had several delta JSFs and Grievous starfighters on the shelves and had a few Monastary BPs as well as one Saralac pit UBP. The figure pegs were sparcely stocked with older waves and the titanium section only had one ship on the pegs. I went looking for their SW model kits and noticed that they must have phased out their models. There were no model kits to be found.
   I then went to Lee's Summit Hobby Lobby to scout their SW models and they had snap-tight versions of the at-rt, the Falcon, the ROTS JSF, the droid tri fighter, and the arc-170. They did not have the republic cruiser kit which is the one that I was looking for.
  I may have to get that on Ebay.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2009, 07:32:40 PM »
Sounds like it was a pretty good trip!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2009, 11:11:16 AM »
Went to Harrisonville Wal-mart, today, in hopes of finding one of the new CW vehicles, the magnagaurd fighter or the super vulture droid. What I found when I got to their paltry SW section was most of the new wave of CW figures and a couple of the new Unleashed battle packs. I actually that the clonetrooper with the space gear in my cart for a bit as he had a cool paintjob and some nice on-body equipment. I especially liked the pistol holster mounted on his chest just below his breathing airbox.   I just couldn't do it, guys. The skinny clonewars figs just arn't realistic enough to me.
  Man, I wish they would release some of these figures in the legacy line.

On a more or less disgusting note, I found the twilek gunship in the clearance isle for $49.00 marked down from $49.96? What was the point of such a small markdown?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2009, 03:11:16 PM »
Ditto with me on the clone wars figs. I think they will do em eventually though. I think we can assume most of the clones will get made. I hope they wait until I am absolutely enthroned in my TESB only mantra though.

As for your walmart's markdown, welcome to my world. The two walmarts I had never mark down anything. I am still seeing jabba's band and dances at full price even though they are in the clearance section! How long ago did we see those?

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2009, 03:54:10 PM »
Ditto with me on the clone wars figs. I think they will do em eventually though. I think we can assume most of the clones will get made. I hope they wait until I am absolutely enthroned in my TESB only mantra though.

As for your walmart's markdown, welcome to my world. The two walmarts I had never mark down anything. I am still seeing jabba's band and dances at full price even though they are in the clearance section! How long ago did we see those?
I got those on clearance months ago, buddy.
  Shawn, I need you to look for something for me at your Wallyworld if you would. In the model section, where the model paints are, I need some superglue accelerator. It's a clear liquid in a glass paint bottle with a couple of eye droppers on a yellow or orange card hanging on a peg. It makes superglue bond instantly and I will need some for the hood framework on your snowmando's cape, when I get around to doing that fig. My store doesnt carry it anymore.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2009, 03:56:35 PM »
I am going tomorrow Clint. I will pick it up if I can find it. Super glue accelerator!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2009, 04:02:25 PM »
I am going tomorrow Clint. I will pick it up if I can find it. Super glue accelerator!
TY buddy!  You are a lifesaver!
     The stuff has a shelf life, I guess. I found an unopened package of it in the basement, a couple of weeks ago that I had held onto for a year and the unopened bottle was empty. I guess that it spontaneously boiled away or something. The stuff puts off a powerful acidic vapor that will eat up the finish on a clear or plated part.