Author Topic: Brothers In Arms Series  (Read 1151 times)

Offline Goldleaderone

• Action Fleet Guru
  • Brigadier
  • Proud member of Red Sox Nation
    • Star Wars Reviews
Brothers In Arms Series
« on: March 10, 2010, 11:04:37 AM »
Anyone here familiar with the games, or have played them by any chance? I'm amazed at how much detail they put into these games, with the storyline and its character development. When members of your squad die, it hits you because you feel like your connected to your men. Just an awesome series, feels like a movie.
"I want my sanity back." - Wedge Antilles

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
  • "All right clankers, SUCK LASER!"Clone Trooper Jek
    • JediMaster432
Re: Brothers In Arms Series
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 08:59:18 PM »
I play Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 all the time. I love how the game unlike CoD actually lets you feel that your holding the gun. Like you said you get connected to the team and then BOOM! someone dies. I liked this game though.
"Army or not, you must realize you are DOOMED!"

Offline betobuster

• Cadet
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 08:25:04 PM »
I play Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 all the time. I love how the game unlike CoD actually lets you feel that your holding the gun. Like you said you get connected to the team and then BOOM! someone dies. I liked this game though.

I loved that game!  I only played part of it while my neighbor let hold onto his console and games while he was away for a bit.  You had your small squad, and should someone die, there was no one else coming.  I enjoyed having to use some sort of strategy to pin down and flank your opponents.  Does anyone know if it was among the games made compatible to play on the xbox 360?  Maybe I'll try finding out myself.
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.

Offline Schraith

• Ensign
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 06:49:23 PM »
I've p;layed'em all and love'em, I think we're goin to Bastogne next  ;D
Star Wars is not about the characters or plot...its about people settling their differences with ungodly amounts of hate and violence.