Author Topic: MW2 for the Nintendo DS.  (Read 1208 times)

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
  • "All right clankers, SUCK LASER!"Clone Trooper Jek
    • JediMaster432
MW2 for the Nintendo DS.
« on: February 15, 2010, 02:36:24 PM »
Since I don't have an xbox I decided to buy this for the DS. I'll just it has far surpassed any DS game I have ever played though. The only complaint though is the easily found glitches in WIFI multiplayer mode. I'll say today I must have been killed twenty times by the same guy using a glitch. He showed up as right on top of me and he was in the glitch that transports you to the top of the mountain and you can shoot down. Other than that this game is top notch and for those of you that own a DS i recomend it.
"Army or not, you must realize you are DOOMED!"

Offline lambonspit

• Custom Vehicle Mistro!!
  • Lieutenant
  • "Execute Order 66"
    • lambonspit reviews and customs
Re: MW2 for the Nintendo DS.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 07:21:24 PM »
Sad enough as it sounds, i'm actually waiting for Pokemon Soul Silver to come out. Almost 10 years ago, Silver version came out and now they're rereleasing it with better graphics so im compelled to get it!! You interested in it at all squirepec?

Gun, Trigger, Pull

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 07:46:10 PM »
Sad enough as it sounds, i'm actually waiting for Pokemon Soul Silver to come out. Almost 10 years ago, Silver version came out and now they're rereleasing it with better graphics so im compelled to get it!! You interested in it at all squirepec?
I play Pokemon still on my old SP. I never got around to buying diamond, pearl, or platinum. But this release of the redone Gold and Silver sounds pretty cool. I might pick this up when it hits stores near me.

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 07:18:39 PM »
I love elevators..... Modern Warfare 2 is all around a horrible game though. Everything about the multiplayer sucks. Infinity Ward did a fantastic job on the Singleplayer and Spec Ops (Not story wise, but action wise), and they did a very shitty job on the multiplayer. Every patch they release just creates more glitches. The glitch you described though is called an elevator, which takes you to the top of the map. I love doing that and sniping people.
I'd like elevators, but I just don't know how to activate them.