Author Topic: COMING SOON...  (Read 5246 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: COMING SOON...
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2013, 02:40:42 AM »
So great to see these new images. I know you had a computer tank or something like that. So excited for this new series. Off to share.

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2013, 02:46:27 AM »
So great to see these new images. I know you had a computer tank or something like that. So excited for this new series. Off to share.

Aye, I was able to save most of the actual resources (character models, maps, textures, etc) as the majority of these were saved in my Program Files, which I recovered. But all the WIP files of issues past and present were in my User Files, which have been completely lost. So I just hope I don't have to make any edits to the former Tales From The Clone Wars issues in the future D:   This was also where the scripts for Clone Wars and New Republic were stored, so I'm having to rewrite the issues from scratch and trying to recall all the small details as best I can!

TFTCW is the priority at the moment, as I want to wrap Volume Three first, but once I've caught up where I left off with that, things should start progressing at a decent pace again.

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2013, 02:14:04 PM »
Your creative writing works so well with the graphics, I know that this is going to be a winner.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2013, 01:14:32 AM »
am so looking forward to this i am a massive X-Wing novels fan in fact i am in the process of reading "Mercy Kill" at the moment
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms