Author Topic: COMING SOON  (Read 2975 times)

Offline lord malicor

• Cadet
COMING SOON
« on: August 12, 2011, 05:12:25 PM »
From the very beginning there has been light and dark, struggle for peace, Jedi vs Sith one fights to keep balance the other to corrupt it, now the ultimate war begins!!one that could shatter the galaxy once and for all.

"OUR TIME HAS COME. FOR THREE HUNDRED YEARS WE PREPARED;
WE GREW STRONGER WHILE YOU RESTED IN YOUR CRADLE OF POWER
BELIEVING YOUR PEOPLE WERE SAFE AND PROTECTED.

YOU WERE TRUSTED TO LEAD THE REPUBLIC, BUT YOU WERE DECEIVED,
AS OUR POWERS OF THE DARK SIDE HAVE BLINDED YOU....

YOU WERE DECEIVED AND NOW YOUR REPUBLIC SHALL FALL."

-FROM STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC: DECEIVED.

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
Re: COMING SOON
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 02:20:48 PM »
LM, this is an interesting post, are you going to be producing a photo novel or graphic novel of this story?

Offline lord malicor

• Cadet
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 01:03:51 AM »
photo novel and its been long in the making i have tons of customs that are fully possible and look great my dios are just about done the story board is all thats left well that and and surprise...try the return of Darth Opress after learning under darth maul "The jedi and the so called emperor will fall together the galaxy is yet to see the true return of the sith!"

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 02:41:38 AM »
Sounds excellent, I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with...and best of luck, you are undertaking a very tough project.

Offline lord malicor

• Cadet
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 03:13:04 AM »
yea its already proven to be one,lol

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 07:17:20 AM »
As someone who is still producing photo/graphic novels my advice is to do this for yourself, if you get enjoyment out of it then that is all that matters.

Please keep us up to date with how you are progressing, it would be great to see some work in progress images of dioramas and customs that you are creating for the story.

Offline lord malicor

• Cadet
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 09:31:09 PM »
well i tend too i actually have in progress shots of the rhen var out post and you'll love it i also have a ton of customs and a few sith that if i entered would knock your socks off =] im trying to get them up but due to camera issues its taking a bit of time and p.s. where do i put the pics on here or in the customs dio and figure customs area?

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 12:15:50 PM »
If they are genuine work in progress models for your novel then as soon as you are ready start a single Work In Progress thread here. You can also post them on the customs forums adding that they are for your novel. I will keep an eye on this forum to see your progress as I am excited to see your creations....good luck!

Offline lord malicor

• Cadet
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 05:30:34 PM »
Thank you HB =] and yes they are genuine dios

Offline lord malicor

• Cadet
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2011, 09:32:01 PM »
btw why is it my paint im spraying on to the foamborad why is it coming off in a dust form?

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2011, 05:47:35 AM »
Malicor, Foam board is not really the ideal thing to paint, I always apply decal sheets to it.

I learned what to do by visiting Niub-Niub's Universe...here: http://www.niubniubsuniverse.com/

Offline lord malicor

• Cadet
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2011, 07:03:17 PM »
k thank you =]

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2011, 06:43:24 AM »
Great to hear you have a greand project you are working on. Yes the foam core is near impossible to spray paint. Jules is right sticker sheets is the way to go. If you can not do that you can paint it with a brush but don't thin the paint with water. Even so you can get some warping as it dries if the paint is too wet. Good luck man!

Offline lord malicor

• Cadet
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2011, 09:49:27 PM »
Thank you sprywalker yea its coming along good now finaly got it too stick and brushed off the excess which did leave some faded grayish white spots but it looks good cuase it looks like where snow fell thinly its really neat the things accidents create lol  and the figures im working on omg i wish i could get pics up its just amazing  sigh stupid camera tho =/ and my next dio is going to be a simple one its a hanger for fighters and gunships so that'll be fun plus its big enough to fit in my closet so  i'll keep yall posted =] and again thank you both oh and p.s idk  if yall know what fake snow is the one that comes in a spray can well is there any way to spray that on and then put a sealer on or something to harden over it to keep it neatly in place? and help would be great!!! =]

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2011, 03:19:54 PM »
I've always stayed clear of a snow covered diorama as I'm not sure how to achieve the effect....