Author Topic: Darkchild Resurrected  (Read 2639 times)

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
Darkchild Resurrected
« on: August 25, 2010, 01:32:58 PM »
For fans of the Darkchild Chronicles, the movies will be added to www.xwa-webcomics.com I'll probably work on creating a new movie for X-mas...but it does depend on how much time I have and whether I finish book one of X-Wing (2 more chapters).

I am really proud of these movies and they are worth checking out...

Movie 1 has now been added to the main index...

Enjoy!

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Re: Darkchild Resurrected
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 02:30:54 PM »
Sweet! I like the sound of a new chapter!

Offline Hackcore

• Cadet
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 04:21:07 AM »
Darkchild Chronicles??  Sorry but what are the Darkchild Chronicles?

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 04:33:06 AM »
You've not heard??  Well by all means, check out this link then!

http://www.xwa-webcomic.com/#/darkchild-movie-1/4543396898

Our wonderful Hangarbay94 had done this great work over a long period of time.  He's put it all into movie form as well. 

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 05:43:58 AM »
Hackcore, can I call you hack? well no because you are no hack, you are too good.  How did you get that name? because you used to hack up foam core as a toddler and make scale model  X-Wings? Oh well, back on topic, you have been hidden in your basement building models for too long my friend. What is Dark Child you say? Man you are brave, you can get jumped around here for such blasphemy. I hope by now you have checked the link Pat was so kind to provide. If you can't tell Julian Maurice is a hero around here and he is the one that brought about the Dark Child Chronicles. Check it out, you will be amazed!

Offline Darth Depressis

• Commander
    • http://starwarsphotonovels.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Depressis
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 06:41:41 AM »
hope to see it come back. i really liked that one.
(still gotta do a full series read of X-wing, once it finishes)

Offline Hackcore

• Cadet
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 12:56:34 PM »
You've not heard??  Well by all means, check out this link then!

http://www.xwa-webcomic.com/#/darkchild-movie-1/4543396898

Our wonderful Hangarbay94 had done this great work over a long period of time.  He's put it all into movie form as well. 

I´ve seen the banner on Jules´s site but i can´t watch the movie. I´ve registered but i can´t log in.  :-\

Offline Hackcore

• Cadet
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 01:03:34 PM »
Hackcore, can I call you hack? well no because you are no hack, you are too good.  How did you get that name? because you used to hack up foam core as a toddler and make scale model  X-Wings? Oh well, back on topic, you have been hidden in your basement building models for too long my friend. What is Dark Child you say? Man you are brave, you can get jumped around here for such blasphemy. I hope by now you have checked the link Pat was so kind to provide. If you can't tell Julian Maurice is a hero around here and he is the one that brought about the Dark Child Chronicles. Check it out, you will be amazed!

LOL Thank´s for the hint.  ;) But Jules is already my hero.  ;D

Sprywalker you can call me Hack or Hacker or what ever you want cause my real name is Stefan Hacker and "Hackcore" is a Pun of "Hacker" and "Hardcore Star Wars Modeler"  ;D

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 01:40:04 PM »
Master Spry, thank's for watching my back!!! WHEW! someone who didn't know the Yards etiquette, could have been nasty ;D I was touched man...Touched!

Stefan, mistakes can be made my insanely awesome creator of awesomeness! but you are forgiven... I will explain. Darkchild was my previous Photo novel, which in terms of man hours must be similar to your scratch-build projects, it literally sucked everything out of me to the point where I became slightly obsessed. I created these great movies using images and special effects software, and I tried to outdo myself with every new release. I simply got to a point where it wasn't fun any more, so I had to put the project down, much to the disappointment of Master Sprywalker, who's young son used to love watching the movies.

I ended up creating this really cool box set containing all of the central characters, some images and a mini display diorama and sent it to Sprywalker Jnr, so the story did have a happy ending...Which is why Master Sprywalker is very protective...

p.s Master Spry..love you man!!!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2010, 04:18:55 PM »
This has got to be the best animated webcomic I've ever seen, and not just in Star Wars. It's got that same level of high-quality stylishness and polish that the XWA web-comics have, but the inclusion of music and beautiful colours (The orange sunrise/set overtone for Coruscant looks great) brings it to a whole new level. Great job, and I look forward to seeing any future editions!

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2010, 04:50:01 PM »
Thanks Kualan,

They do improve with each one...