Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Black, Mission, and Saga Legends Series

DEALS for THE BLACK SERIES 6 inch line: Zaalbar - Gaming Greats

(1/1)

Darth More:
If you're still looking for the Gaming Greats Zaalbar figure, I found a deal on ebay in the United Kingdom for you. With the exchange rate this one was 20€, but today I somehow got him for 15.71€!

Here's the link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/304215608858?hash=item46d4a9ce1a:g:busAAOSwrSJhhvRd&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAoGXvrqRUuXHX%2BgALF%2FYDQBwh%2FqyfWk45xcao73lzCzRdGxu%2BpOdU9qYcTiGEV5M3sGaJgZ9Z7Ccsebc9jTn3QXg92O92G3PmkFb5SwHOVBeW40DBDEElP6LzqfTc33ruMRVW4XWFaUvCSnik%2BjdQo%2BY%2BA02%2FyV56GuiWLPW4LeQ%2B56mM%2F8aTSsV3lkfQL%2FBvJI7HTaSO%2B5ZvCiQLJBVrgWo%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR9rkhc2CYQ

Tamer:
Sounds like an ok deal.

Darth More:
For me it was a great deal because the MRSP for those Gaming Greats is around 34.99€ here in Germany. My local Game Stop has one unit left and on discount for 24.95€. I was tempted to get him also to support the store, but I couldn't resist at 15.83€.
Today both of them arrived in the mail. Boxes are in okay shape. So are the paint apps. The left eye is a tat off on both units, but I cannot complain at that price and FREE 6-day-shipping from the UK.

Man, I just love this packaging design...

Darth More:
Despite of some minor flaws on the paint apps on the eyes, I'm very happy with those two Wookies!
And that Vibro Blase is huuuge!

Tamer:
Definitely at least a good looking variation on Chewbacca.

Heaven forbit they make a new Wookie sculpt for TBS!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version