Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Black, Mission, and Saga Legends Series

Black Series BOSS

(1/1)

Tamer:
Anyone up for a 6" Republic Commando!

https://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/figures/products/hasbro-the-black-series-gaming-greats-star-wars-republic-commando-rc-1138-boss-action-figure/11149096.html?condition=New

I pre-ordered one yesterday.

Darth More:
So good too see that Hasbro is aware of how popular Republic Commandos are. I suppose they're going to release Delta Team separately and then put all four in a multipack with some additional weathering or something. A Gaming Greats Battlefront 2 Commando would be nice, Gregor for the P4 Clone Wars sub-line and why not for The Bad Batch line-up as well? Not so happy with the knee-protectors, but fingers crossed they will re-use the hell out of this mold. Such great news and a nice dedication to start with "BOSS"!

As discussed before, TVC deserves at least one new Commando figure as well. Now I see chances are there for a Gaming Greats one or a Gregor figure...good times ahead after a decade of waiting...

Tamer:
Phillip I thought the exact same thing. I think we are gonna get the whole team as follows:

1. Single packed for the black series as shown for BOSS
2. Vintage carded (not sure about chits)
3. A whole pack as an exclusive of some sort

And then like you said don't forget out Omega and Gregor and of course the ones we have seen in Bad Batch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version