Author Topic: Need the new at-at parts!!!!  (Read 1528 times)

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
Need the new at-at parts!!!!
« on: January 06, 2012, 07:25:06 AM »
hello yarders , i bought  the new  at-at on ebay some time ago , acording tto the seller it was in good condition all parts , but when i got it out of the box there missing the bottom 2 guns , right side gun with missle and left side missle, im sucha dumbass i gave him the feedback before i realized the missing guns :(

woulds any one by chance have spare parts willing to sell ?

May the Force be with you !

Offline Attntaylo

• Cadet
Re: Need the new at-at parts!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 10:38:53 PM »
Are you talking about the new 2010 atat that stands over 2feet tall?

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 11:58:46 PM »
Got casts of the head side missiles but not the guns.

Offline Attntaylo

• Cadet
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 10:30:11 AM »
hey Clonehead for some reason it will not let me respond to your message to me. but I am totally willing to sell you some parts for lower prices outside of ebay. ebay freaking rapes people on fees so if I ever get the chance I sell outside of ebay. you can contact me at basementapartment4life@gmail.com
thanks.

also for anyone that is interested I have a 2010 hasbro atat that is for sale. I need to get rid of some stuff to make room for my wife and I's first baby coming in 2 weeks. holy freak I am freaked out!

Offline Rezikai

• Lieutenant
  • Drawing Star Wars comics since 1986!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 08:35:37 PM »
Hmmm I can't PM either but I suspect it's because I'm newer to the site...

Ah well, Clonehead I was wondering if you ever made repro's of the vintage/Potf2 AT-AT parts... the bulbcover/sidedoor/canopy/battery cover/chinguns,... or missles & earflaps(Potf2 At-At) and if so are you still selling them just shoot me an email at drawingcomics@yahoo.com

Oh and your casted heads in your other thread are awesome!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2014, 10:41:00 PM »
Got the chin guns. Ten posts under your belt is what it takes to use the personal message system .

Offline Rezikai

• Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 03:34:40 PM »
Got the chin guns. Ten posts under your belt is what it takes to use the personal message system .

gotchya,..

A couple questions, are the chin guns the clear or grey type for the vintage AT AT  and what price would you like for them?
Also do you have or think you could cast th Potf2 "eargaurd" piece to them... shown below,... or the missles for it? (thats them in the cockpit in the pic)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2014, 06:14:25 PM »
I didnt realize that flare actually detaches from the gun. Hmm

I can do the missiles solid and paint em grey
I have tried clear casting of these before but hadn't had one turn out perfect yet.

Offline Rezikai

• Lieutenant
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2014, 08:26:18 PM »
Yup yup, just let me know what kinda pricing you'd like for the missles/chin guns,
I'm not a rich man by any means but for my obsessiveness with ATAT's i can get the scratch together lol

and as for the ear-flare .. yea its only the POTF2 1995-2004ish? ones that have it..
the huge Hasbro 2010-Present ATAT's don't have them nor did the Vintage it was a built-on box attached to the ear gun. Ya know the ear-flare and missles may be a piece a 3D printer could be used for,

I know 3D printers were very expensive in the past running in the thousands of dollars but recently they've dropped and guys on kickstarter thought about making an afordable one https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/m3d/the-micro-the-first-truly-consumer-3d-printer for everyday use and it seemed to be really well received.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 06:31:59 PM by Rezikai »