Author Topic: YakFace: Cast 1:18th melted Vader Helmet 4/14/16 page24  (Read 44692 times)

Offline YakFace

• Commander
Re: YakFace: new update 9/05/2012 New Yarna d'al' gargan WIP!
« Reply #240 on: September 12, 2012, 12:27:26 PM »
One more...

Offline Wardog

• I'M THE GREEN MAN
  • Colonel
Re: YakFace: new update 9/12/2012 New Yarna d'al' gargan finished!
« Reply #241 on: September 12, 2012, 01:18:51 PM »
WOW....that's 100% better than Hasbro's version that's for sure.  Great job Yak.  ;D
ALL HAIL THE HIGH ORDER OF DWARF THROWERS FROM THE BIG FLOWER MYSTERY HOUSE OF BADONKADONK

Offline Mando Assasin

• Mando Assasin for hire
  • Admiral
  • Some people just wanna watch the world burn
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/83627924@N02/
« Reply #242 on: September 12, 2012, 03:41:07 PM »
Nice!!!
My ebay  http://www.ebay.com/usr/zacha-mann?_trksid=p2047675.l2559   My collection and some new customs are there. Check it out

[url=http://www.flickr.com/phot

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #243 on: September 12, 2012, 05:17:37 PM »
That really looks great! Well as great as Yarna can look! Very nice work.

Offline YakFace

• Commander
« Reply #244 on: September 12, 2012, 08:36:22 PM »
Thanks everyone for the great comments on Yarna! Glad to see we have some six breasted lady fans here.  ;) I have something a little different to share, a YakFace original creation. Its a "smugglers" gonk droid, the idea is that you could use this droid to descreately deliver illegal goods by placing them iside it's body. I was thinking this could be the reason why in Jabbas palace that poor gonk droid was being tortured in the dungeon, maybe he had a bunch of drugs inside of him! Well tell me what you guys think, it's not finished but the idea is there so enjoy.

Offline Darth Optimus

• Devourer of brownies
  • Brigadier
  • What I lack in skill, I make up for in creativity.
Re: YakFace: new update 9/12/2012 Yarna d'al' gargan and Smugglers Gonk Droid!
« Reply #245 on: September 12, 2012, 08:45:04 PM »
Nice!  This is too cool!  They better hope Bubo isn't a drug-sniffing...dog-thing.

Offline JediMindtrix

• Jedi Knight
  • Captain
  • "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
« Reply #246 on: September 12, 2012, 11:47:59 PM »
Hey Brent,I haven't been posting for a grip or even working on any customs...shame on me I know lol,but I'll get around to it soon enough.I Hadn't seen the Yarna yet till now,and boy am I loving it.Like you I'm a huge fan of improving figures Hasbro makes us that are really good,except for the little things that bug me,such as the yarna figure,and the fact that she didn't have a cloth skirt to begin with,but boy did you git 'er done,and I'm loving it.You always manage to inspire me in that way to keep looking at my most prized figures,and say to myself"Wait,this could be improved."My only problem is that I do have a hard time doing that with some of my favorite figures.If I only have the one I'm torn between customizing them,or leaving them be as is,but if they need to be improved,and I feel I'm up to the challenge,then I'm willing to take the risk of botching my work for a much needed upgrade on certain figures.Like I was saying though,keep up the great work,and hope to see more upgraded figures from you soon.Hit me up so maybe we can swap ideas & such like the old days so you can keep me motivated lol.Peace out brohem.

Offline benjani_1976

• Colonel
  • Banksy = star wars LEGEND
« Reply #247 on: September 13, 2012, 03:53:03 AM »
great idea with the gonk droid............nice and unique piece YF

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
« Reply #248 on: September 13, 2012, 09:56:37 AM »
the gonk is so Awesome!

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #249 on: September 13, 2012, 02:19:50 PM »
OMG! I love you man! This is such a great idea and you know I must have one for the Palace now. Brilliant design and execution.

Offline Wardog

• I'M THE GREEN MAN
  • Colonel
« Reply #250 on: September 13, 2012, 02:54:49 PM »
AWESOME MAN    ;D
ALL HAIL THE HIGH ORDER OF DWARF THROWERS FROM THE BIG FLOWER MYSTERY HOUSE OF BADONKADONK

Offline Mando Assasin

• Mando Assasin for hire
  • Admiral
  • Some people just wanna watch the world burn
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/83627924@N02/
« Reply #251 on: September 13, 2012, 05:23:37 PM »
Cool! ;D
My ebay  http://www.ebay.com/usr/zacha-mann?_trksid=p2047675.l2559   My collection and some new customs are there. Check it out

[url=http://www.flickr.com/phot

Offline YakFace

• Commander
« Reply #252 on: October 31, 2012, 12:39:59 AM »
Only the ruthless and pragmatic survived; those who chose sympathy and idealism either ended up dead
or worse. It was the initial line that Nexu told herself, some sort of mantra she developed to remain
focused when stalking her targets as well keeping more sinister, darker thoughts out of her mind.

Her eyes drifted to her ally of convenience, a young red-haired woman named Phoenix who had similar
origins to herself. Forced into prostitution and freed by the blade of a powerful warrior – both had
lived a harsh life due to the Black Suns gang. The only difference between them left her with a dreadful
thought – would she too suffer the same fate as her master?

A low, guttural growl made the question vanish from her mind; she noticed that her pet, Muezza, had
snuck up behind the Duros alien who seemed to be enjoying whatever he was smoking a little too
much. Forever a loyal guardian to her, Muezza brought back more memories of Nexu’s masters and to a
different time – a time that she wanted to forget. She reminded herself again – sympathy is for the weak
and idealism will get you killed. Her master made that mistake and she planned to not repeat it.

The growl had alerted the man, but the Duros’ demeanor remained undisturbed. He welcomed the
two female travelers plus their ‘lovely’ pet with a warm, genuine greeting; one so genuine that it would
convince those who heard it that there wasn’t a blade pressed against his neck when he said it. The
females were looking for Black Suns and he would help them, in exchange for his life of course. This was
quite easy for him in fact, he knew where several Black Suns strongholds were – it was part of the job of
being a Black Suns spy. With a plan already in mind, Dakuan would wait for when the moment was right
and eliminate these two lone warriors and their disgusting creature.

Nexu and her companion, Phoenix, were both startled by his rather indifferent attitude towards their
threats. The opportunity to find the Black Suns holdout was too good to pass up even if Dakuan may
be hiding something. They decided to let him live for now. If he were to try something… Muezza could
always use an extra meal.

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
  • customsforthekid.blogspot.com
    • Customs for the Kid
Re: YakFace: new update 10/31/2012 My contest squad and backstory.
« Reply #253 on: October 31, 2012, 02:59:03 PM »
I really love this team.  Vote changiing experience!

Offline YakFace

• Commander
Re: YakFace: new update 10/31/2012 My contest squad and backstory.
« Reply #254 on: October 31, 2012, 03:28:21 PM »
I really love this team.  Vote changiing experience!

Wow! Thank you DD Im super pumped about that comment.