Imperial Bulletin > Welcome to Imperial Shipyards

New to Board!

(1/3) > >>

C130IM:
Hello everyone!

I'm new to this site. Looking forward to getting to know new people, learn new skills in model/customizing, and share the work I've done. Granted I have more WIP projects than completed.

I am a 1/18  sci-fi/military scratchbuilder and customizer; both vehicles and figures. Much of my builds surround a sci-fi story. Story itself has been in works for more than 15 years. Delayed on larger novel so I'm breaking it down into separate series of stories. Now I focus more on the vehicles and figures.

I do post under same ID on other forums (joecustoms, hisstank, smallscalehq, etc). Looking forward to the new community!

I also accept friend requests on FB from people that share common interest in sci-fi, military, model building, etc.

Thank you!!

Chad

Clonehead:
Welcome aboard, Chad! I look forward to seeing some of your work.

RavenEye:
Chad, ISY is good place to post your customs. I and many others will love to see them.

wraithnine:
welcome to your dooomm! ...no ...wait....thats not right.....hmmmm     ahh thats it !  welcome to the ISY forums a home from home for all customising loonies ,dropouts and deadbeats.....   ......no wait thats not right either...............................................................oops sorry i forgot you were still there ..now where was i?   oh yeah that was it  ,welcome to the most active custom site in the cosmos !(well planet earth anyway) and if you think customising is more important than eating and breathing then you'll fit right in!

Tamer:
Welcome Chad.

I look forward to seeing your work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version