Author Topic: Custom Action Figures on Ebay  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Custom Action Figures on Ebay
« on: December 15, 2013, 01:02:41 PM »
All this Ebay Stuff I have been doing lately, but I have not yet organized up a set of links for you folks to check out the current custom action figures on ebay based on certain genres (there were over 11,000 entries as of the time of this posting). So, without further ado, here are the various links you may want to check out from time to time:

Custom Action Figures on Ebay

Custom Star Wars Action Figures Link

Custom G.I. JOE Action Figures

Custom Marvel Legends Action Figure

Custom Marvel Universe Action Figures

Custom DC Action Figures

Custom Transformers Action Figures

Custom Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Action Figures

Custom Zombie Action Figures

Custom HALO Action Figures

Custom Predator Action Figures

Custom ALIENS Action Figures

Custom Call of Duty Action Figures

Custom Indiana Jones Action Figures

I saw some awesome customs today just putting this together. If there is a genre you would like to see that I didn't get to send me a pm.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 03:57:39 AM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Custom Action Figures on Ebay
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 05:10:43 AM »
So did anyone want me to add any more lines or genres? Did anyone loose as much time as I did the past few days just perusing all the great work? Doesn't it make you feel pretty good to know our hobby is being dabbled in by tens of thousands of people?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Custom Action Figures on Ebay
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 04:37:27 AM »
I have to thank Remco via his Google Page for alerting me to great resource for six inch soft goods:

Ebay Resource for Soft Goods via seller rickhor409

This is another Asian Seller, but for $4.50 how can you go wrong! Right now he has quite a few different colors of ponchos for the six inch figures (like the one pictured above for Fett), but it also seems like he sells Jedi Robes (various colors) from time to time too so that might be a link you want to bookmark.

Evidently there must be a pretty big demand for soft goods female clothing as there is some of that listed too. Remco sent me a great FWOOSH Link for those of you who want to check out what one customizer did with the soft good Jedi and Sith Robes from this same seller:

I look forward to seeing what other items we might get. I may even try to message this seller to see if perhaps I can suggest a few items (like a Slave Liea robe or some kamas for the upcoming Clone Trooper). I will let you know if I hear anything back.