Imperial Creative Engineering > Models, Scratch Builds, and Miscellaneous

Imperial Star Destroyer

<< < (3/6) > >>

CaptainLux:
wooow its amaziiiiing!!!!!!!!!!
 :o :o :o :o

Clonehead:
one meter ,,,,good lord man................. what an amazing piece. I agree with Tamer. I would design a whole room around just this piece.

TheCloneCommander:
.......................................... Speechless!! i bow down to you mate, your skills are quite something!!!
forget about Mike (Micheal Jordon)  i want to be like Hackcore....

i had a look at your WIP's and you sir are a god, i need dribble cup.... anyone? make that a bucket!!

Awesome mate pure awesome!!

spudafett:
this truly is a masterpiece beyond words.
as I said before... I've given up on scratchbuilding.

I do have a few questions.  How easy is it to set up the fiber-optics in a piece like this?  Do you have any problems with the bulbs over heating and melting your work?!?  I'm assuming there is a low-temperature bulb you use or you use LEDs....? 

Is there a way to open the model to replace the lights?  I notice that most of the fiber-optics are wrapped around the light via tin-foil...  how easy would it be to replace those optics if a light burns out?

the tiny detailing is evident most in this model in the command section, the globes on top are simply awe-inducing. 

the detailing on the outer hull, is that all etched into the plastic or have you gone and glued individual panels onto the model?  OR did you make some kind of printed sheet to glue onto the hull and use as a guide?

sorry for all the questions, I just want to get a better idea of the sheer amount of work you put into this and know a little more about your techniques.

FialaFernbrugg:
it looks like an ILM model
absolutely breathtaking Hackcore
I wish i had your skills and also enough space for a 1m Star Destroyer

excellent job

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version