Author Topic: Clonehead's Ebay Store and auctions  (Read 21253 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Clonehead's Ebay Store and auctions
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2009, 05:40:30 PM »
it does make one wonder if they make one pay to get to the top of the list so to speak. Like the featured items that show up when you do searches.
Well, there is that option when you make an auction. I haven't told you about that, yet. it's all about how much you want to spend when you list. There are the keywords that you use in the title to consider, also, as well as what catagory you list it in and if you want to pay to list it in two catagories. I do not believe that the subtitle under the auction name applies as far as the keywords go.

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2009, 11:28:29 PM »
That RC head set went for a whopping 99 cents, last week. You customizers missed out on a cheap one.

Wish I'd known about that auction.  I musta felt the reverberations of a missed deal in the Force and started looking on ebay for parts right about then.  That's ok, I'm nibbling on the Mando helmet auction.   >:D

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2009, 03:47:59 AM »
That RC head set went for a whopping 99 cents, last week. You customizers missed out on a cheap one.

Wish I'd known about that auction.  I musta felt the reverberations of a missed deal in the Force and started looking on ebay for parts right about then.  That's ok, I'm nibbling on the Mando helmet auction.   >:D
Yep, I feel your nibble.
 What's funny is that another similar RC helmet set auction from the week before went for over $16. Weird, huh?

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2009, 06:29:33 PM »
I just listed that second Clone Commander Ponds figure Here for a starting price of 0.99 cents. Here's hoping that he does better than the last figure that I listed in an open auction like this.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 08:10:23 PM by Clonehead »

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2009, 08:14:14 AM »
I listed this Clone Wars Boil figure to go for 7 days in an online auction, last night.
Clone Wars Boil Auction The ebayers seem interested in him.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2009, 04:19:07 PM »
Daggone, both look good to me. Surely these will go for much deniro. I know one thing, if I was into the CW figs, I would be bidding.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2009, 04:24:12 PM »
Thanks buddy but the hype caused by the stolen factory MOC ponds auction that was listed two days after my custom version kind of killed the hype for mine and as a result, he went for a paultry $21.
  Now the Boil auction seems to be causing some excitement and why wouldn't it? There are no stolen factory representations of him that are listed. Wish me luck on that one.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2009, 04:34:09 PM »
Luck. Methinks a FP posting would be good for this one.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2009, 04:41:35 PM »
Haven't gotten around to it, yet. Time with her parents and all.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2009, 04:44:41 PM »

I will take care of it now, my little ladies are indisposed.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 05:08:27 PM by Tamer »

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2009, 05:01:44 PM »
sorry clint i cant buy any more figs now cuz i ran out of money , and like i mentioned on the other posts, im in a relationship!!!!! wanna know the sum of my life , think of ep 1 , 2 and 3 , im anakin and my girl is padme , we have to keep our relationship a secret, my hair looks like anakin :P   that and lots of other similarities with the movie !  lol maybe i should make kinda like a blog post?  anywyas clint i wish that u have agreat  deal going on with ur new figs up on ebay !!!!!!
May the Force be with you !

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2009, 06:12:01 PM »

I will take care of it now, my little ladies are indisposed.
ty buddy!

sorry clint i cant buy any more figs now cuz i ran out of money , and like i mentioned on the other posts, im in a relationship!!!!! wanna know the sum of my life , think of ep 1 , 2 and 3 , im anakin and my girl is padme , we have to keep our relationship a secret, my hair looks like anakin :P   that and lots of other similarities with the movie !  lol maybe i should make kinda like a blog post?  anywyas clint i wish that u have agreat  deal going on with ur new figs up on ebay !!!!!!
I knew that Alex. That's ok, buddy, I will entice them anyway that I can. I haven't mentioned that my sales have been climbing at a slow but steady rate. Apparantly, I am doing the right things to entice them.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2009, 04:32:56 PM »
I just listed a set of resin-cast replacement gunship missiles that I will paint to the requested color of the buyer.
replacement missile auction

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2009, 03:29:10 PM »
Just a heads up, I have a resin set listed on live eBay that ends in 2 hrs that currently has a 99cent bid on it. This could be your chance to grab a cheap one.

Offline narceron

• Sirian Naval Commander
  • Brigadier
    • Narceron.com(defunct)
« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2009, 05:59:44 PM »
sorry clint i cant buy any more figs now cuz i ran out of money , and like i mentioned on the other posts, im in a relationship!!!!! wanna know the sum of my life , think of ep 1 , 2 and 3 , im anakin and my girl is padme , we have to keep our relationship a secret, my hair looks like anakin :P   that and lots of other similarities with the movie !  lol maybe i should make kinda like a blog post?  anywyas clint i wish that u have agreat  deal going on with ur new figs up on ebay !!!!!!

whoa, you have your own padme?

What will you take in trade?  I've been after my own padme for quite some time, much to the wife's disbelief, :)