Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

The Spectreverse: The Spectre's Custom Universe!

<< < (3/78) > >>

Phatty:
Holy crap, Spectre, this is going to take me a week to catch up on!  So many awesome customs, and I only got through page 2 so far!  I LOVE the tribbles, that is hilarious!

The Spectre:

--- Quote from: Tamer on April 02, 2011, 04:14:06 AM ---The Spectre's customs are a mix of a good backstory with a recipe so we (admins and mods) have decided that this is predominantely more custom so get ready for some custom viewing. There are tons of em here. I am gonna feature them on the fp little by little. Wow.

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

I feel VERY strongly that a custom should have a "reason" to exist beyond just "looking cool" so just about every custom I do has a fairly well thought out (to me anyway, your mileage may vary LOL) backstory. I have a ton of customs that I will be posting later today that (for the most part- my oldest work has very little in the way of write ups) all have their own stories or are part of linked stories, but are not part of my larger storylines that are already posted. There will be new "chapters" of the stories posted as I finish more figures, when they are posted, they will have their storyline title in the post heading so everyone knows where they belong.

I am glad that people are getting a kick out of my work and I am enjoying seeing the work others have already posted in the forum (I promise I will comment on your work eventually :) ).

ghostskull18:
cool!

ghostskull18:
yet again COOL !, rip looks awesome

ghostskull18:
neat!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version