Author Topic: Phatty's Custom Figures-Fan Fic Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight  (Read 41538 times)

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Phatty's Custom Figures-Fan Fic Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight
« on: January 20, 2010, 04:39:47 PM »
I have completed several customs long in the making and have them available to unveil, along with a couple of WIP shots...

First up will be my Imperial Shipyards Security Forces Team.  At the helm is...

Admiral Xavier:
Admiral Xavier is a cruel leader, though chosen to lead the ISY Security Forces merely by process of elimination; All of his predecessors have been eliminated.  A figurehead in body only, Blank really calls all the shots on the Shipyard Premises.

Lieutenant Raine:
Lt. Raine is a hardnosed man who tries to lead by Blank's example.  He keeps a tight crew, and has a Zero Infiltration record at the Shipyards.

Sergeant Kraze:
Sgt. Kraze has a few screws loose.  His penchant for dismembering trespassers and sending some of their remains back to their origin is legendary among the Rebel Alliance.  What he does with the remaining parts is unknown, even by his squad mates...

« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 05:27:51 AM by Phatty »

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
Phatty's Custom Figures-Massive Update!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 04:55:07 PM »
great group of figs phatty.  Very nice paint apps which reflect the craftsmanship in the helmet mods nicely.  The weathering is very well done too.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 05:08:07 PM »
Presenting Bardan Jusik, Jedi Knight!  Coming soon, Bardan Jusik, Jedi General and Bardan Skirata...

And my Gand Jedi Master, D'Qan Dal Quordis.  Master Quordis was an extremely detached Jedi Master during the time of the Clone Wars.  Master Quordis, being Gand and having the ability to regenerate limbs, looked at his own troops in much the same way.  He simply felt that if one squad were to fall, another would take it's place, and he felt at peace in the Force in accomplishing his tasks, regardless of the loss of men.

Bear in mind, this is a WIP.  I still have to get the head and hands done.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 06:04:57 PM by Phatty »

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 05:21:57 PM »
TS-0131 (Trooper/Sniper) "Cinch":
Cinch believes in his namesake.  He trained at Sniper school 3 times longer than any other sniper in the Empire.  Not because he failed or needed remediation, but because he wanted to hone his skills down to a deadly precision.  He can kill a gadfly at 1000 meters with a DC-15, or assassinate a political target at an entire mile with his custom DS-88 Sniper Rifle.  If he has you in his sights, killing you is a cinch.

TH-5309 (Trooper/Haz-Mat) "Airbag":
Airbag has kit capable of surviving in any hazardous conditions you can throw at him for up to 4 hours.  His skills come in handy if the Shipyards comes under attack from any kind of hazardous attack, be it biological or otherwise.  His skills  in Haz-Mat clean up and traits as a soldier make him the unexpected surprise while trying to navigate through a gas field that you set!

ISY SF Scout "Zap":
Zap is an unparalleled Scout, capable of tracking a scent in a windstorm, a fly in a sewer, or a bubble in the seas.  There is no where you can hide that Zap cannot find you.  His twin "brother, Trailblazer, is identical to Zap in every way.  Once these two are on your case, there is no escape.

Imperial Commando "Blank":
IC Blank is a mystery shrouded in secrecy.  Chosen and appointed by Darth Vader himself to oversee the training of the Imperial Shipyards Security Forces, Blank wears older Katarn style armor for unknown reasons.  Even his own men have never seen his face.  His methods are strict and brutal, but his results are unmatched.  There are no other Troopers in the Empire who can match the skills these men flaunt.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 06:10:29 PM by Phatty »

Offline clonemedic96

• Captain
  • "Hey Sev, This one looks like your mother."-Scorch
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 06:00:00 PM »
these are awesome Pat! nice backstories!

Offline 110clones

• IT'S A TRAP!!!
  • Commodore
  • IT'S A TRAP!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 06:10:54 PM »
Awesome customs!

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Re: Phatty's Custom Figures-Massive Update!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 06:14:12 PM »
Thanks!  I'm very happy with these!

Offline dana.raye.smith

• Commodore
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 07:09:49 PM »
Most impressive group of work Phatty.
Great colors and really nice looking helmet mashes.
Liking the jedi's .... cant wait to see the Gand when finished.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 07:13:04 PM »
Wow, Pat, that was a massive update. The jedi turned out nicely and the paint apps on those custom clones turned out great! I like the Cinch clone, the best. Something about the colors used and that helmet mod really look good. Great backstories on these guys, also. Expect this to be on the front page, tomorrow.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 07:15:56 PM »
Clint, I only have you to thank!  Your helmet mods are phenomenal, and I have to say, my favorite one is actually the RC.  Simple, yet elegant!  Followed closely by Lt. Raine and Sgt. Kraze's helmets

Offline TheCloneCommander

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 10:35:25 PM »
Awesome set of customs Pat!! i practically love the Imperial Commando "Blank" he looks amazing, great weathering to bud 10/10

A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead

Offline hangarbay94

• Imagineering
  • Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2010, 02:37:02 AM »
Exceptional Pat,

Clinch is my favourite!. I'm getting a "Glam Rock" vibe here, coupled with those fantastic Wallpaper Images you produced I suspect you are a closet Kiss fan!

You've definately turned the volume up to number Eleven!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 02:38:33 AM by hangarbay94 »

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2010, 03:33:28 AM »
very impressive mate

Your customs are awsome, my favorite is Lieutenant Raine. The AT-ST driver helmet /ARF-helmet mix looks fantastic.

very creativ

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2010, 05:04:06 AM »
Great job Pat! I really like that AT-AT/ARF helmet.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2010, 08:02:45 AM »
Thanks guys!  All of these helmets are Clonehead Specials, so I have him to thank for them all!  I'm working on Blank's backpack and rifles today yet, so those will be coming later tonight, hopefully.  The Gand is just a matter of finishing his head and hands, and then they're all done.  I need to go out today and try and find a Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker and a newel Jango Fett so that I can do General Jusik and Bardan Skirata, giving me an evolution of Bardan Jusik!