Imperial Bulletin > Welcome to Imperial Shipyards

It's been awhile...

(1/2) > >>

Joerhyno:
Howdy! I haven't really been on any meggase boards in a LONG time...
I got busy with life, fell away from customizing when I got my new job, then sadly, was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer last year, trying the whole YouTube thing... sadly had to stop work, and now I'm purging my collection. While doing so, and finding all my old fodder, I'd figure I'd visit some old sites to try to unload some of said ppart, and accessories, but before doing so, thought I'd stop in and say, Hi, 😊
So, how y'all been?

Darth More:
Sounds like tough times...it's good to have you back aboard! And I'm sorry for you to hear those news. Well, since your last post I finished my apprenticeship and started with college. I'm a Sith apprentice now. Also 2016 was a year full of inspiration! Got into working with resin and casted quite a few parts. Still there are way too many projects I added to the list back then that I still need to finish or even get to start working on! lol
Best wishes from Germany!

- Philipp

Tamer:
Daggone hate to hear that dreaded c word. Hope the treatment is going ok. I hate that disease.

Glad to have you back around a bit and kicking the tires again. Let us know what you want to get rid of and I will try to plug it on the front pages.

Joerhyno:
Thanks Tamer, I'm thinking of bulking a lot out, like random boxes of fodder to get rod of parts and what not. Still going through stuff, so it might be a bit. I'll post it in the right place when I do.

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Joerhyno on November 22, 2019, 08:49:53 AM ---Thanks Tamer, I'm thinking of bulking a lot out, like random boxes of fodder to get rod of parts and what not. Still going through stuff, so it might be a bit. I'll post it in the right place when I do.

--- End quote ---

Consider it posted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version