Imperial Surplus Sales > Hole in the Ground Productions

Fixture kits

(1/3) > >>

Raylen:
This is a bit of a misc catagory. As always, you can purchase everything here http://www.holeinthegroundpro.com/dioramas.html

Android Detector - For when you don't want those pesky robots sneaking into your bar. Measures 1.375" wide by 2.125" high. Includes decals.

Vent Tube - Measures approximately 6" high.

Hanger Bay Lights - These floor lights will help your ground crew see what they're doing while preparing your ships for battle! Includes decals for customizable options. Two styles to chose from.

Raylen:
More kits

Docking Bay Lights - Two styles to chose from. Solid or clear translucent "bulbs" (clear shown)

Generator Boxes - Get things powered up with some generators. Whether at home or at the spaceport. Each measures 2" across (minus detailing).

Fuel Pod - Gas up at your docking bay with this fuel pod. Measures 2.25" x 3.5" x 1.5"

Tamer:
These are great. So off to share them on the front pages.

Are these all 3.75" in scale? Or do you offer them in 6" too?

Raylen:
No, only 3.75 scale. I have a separate thread for all the 6” stuff. But I sell very very little in that scale. Not enough world building. Look at the failures of the BS vehicles and Rancor. I have some people that want items but not enough will actually buy. I might offer some of the droids in 6” scale but I’d have to know they’d be guaranteed to sell well.

Tamer:
Thank you for the explanation. I have wondered about it a bit. You make some solid points about why it fails.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version