General Collecting > Action Fleet/Micro Machines

Action Fleet Question

<< < (2/9) > >>

Tamer:
These seem to be going for around 9 dollars with better prices for shipping!

spudafett:
that shpping seems a little high but 15 for an in box remote controled atat is pretty good... Im still tryin to get one of those, in box or out...

normally the older action fleet ships will go from 5-15 bucks.  The newer "saga" versions however will go for 30-200 bucks as they are much rarer. 

it realy depends on the specific vehicle or set that you are looking for.  For instance, the tie defender is one of the most sought after of the original sets and it can go at anywhere from 50- 200 bucks.  I paid 80 something for mine.... 

Tamer:
I am gonna see if I can add a few to my collection here in the coming weeks. I want the remote control atat, the conecpt atat, and the atst three pack with speeder, etc.

If you guys can humor me for another question. How many version of that atat and atst are out there? Any saga versions? Thanks for taking the time to look and answer.

Reconsgt:
Didn't I send you a concept AT-AT?    If I didn't I have one packed away someplace

Goldleaderone:

--- Quote from: Tamer on November 10, 2009, 04:36:19 PM ---If you guys can humor me for another question. How many version of that atat and atst are out there? Any saga versions? Thanks for taking the time to look and answer.

--- End quote ---

Tamer you should take a look at my collection then  ;D

But in all seriousness, there's been a few variations of the AT-AT released.

Clean - no blast marks (includes AT-AT Driver & Snowtrooper figure)
Dirty - minor blast marks (Same figures as above)
Alpha - has a light orange marking at the rear (Red AT-AT Driver & Snowtrooper figure, and the concept AT-AT Walker)
Remote Control - comes with remote to move the walker, very noisy. (Same figures as "Clean" & "Dirty" Versions)
Saga 2002 - snow paint job (no figures)

For the AT-ST its been released a few times, but I don't think there's any paint variations. As far as I know, they are:

AT-ST & Landspeeder 2-Pack
Action Fleet Battlepack #2
Another was released in a newer Action Fleet Battlepack with a speeder bike or 2, its in a blue box.

Hope this helps!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version