General Collecting > Action Fleet/Micro Machines

Action Fleet Question

<< < (9/9)

Tamer:
Alright guys, I have been purusing some of the action fleet sites you have given links of and think I may have all the AF AT-AT's, but want to make sure. Once I have these I am going after the rest of the micromachine ones. Ofcourse besides the elusive JCPenny 3button version I have the following;

2 button version with open window display
2 button version with just the remote showing
regular box with a silvery gold Star Wars logo and regular atat
saga box atat with snowy effect
alpha concept atat

I am thinking there might be one more regular one boxed with a gold only Star Wars logo? It is hard to tell that one from the silvery gold lettering one I have if that makes any sense. Thanks for the help.

Goldleaderone:
Tamer you're correct. The only one your missing is the one with the gold logo. I always get confused as to which is which, but the clean version comes from one and the dirty version comes from the other.

Example, if the clean version comes from the silver, the dirty version is from the gold. If not, its the other way around. Hope this helps, sorry if its confusing.

Tamer:
Ok, then I need the gold dirty version. Even the action fleet sites seem to forget this one.  I take it the dirty version has blaster marks on it? If anyone can direct me to a pic of what the walker looks like I would appreciate it. Evidently it isn't too different from the one in the regular packaging other than the full gold Star Wars logo.

I know one thing, it was sure nice to get onto some of those AF sites.

I think an Action Fleet question is about due to hasbro again. Aren't they scaling back or elimating the titanium line? Wouldn't it be a good time to ask Hasbro if they are ever gonna get back into the Action Fleet line?

Tamer:
Folks another question. Is the ROTS Target Exclusive atat and snowspeeder micro vehicle set just a repacked action fleet atat? It sure looks that way to me. I have one on the way so I will be able to answer my own question, but if Dave or someone else can chime in I would appreciate knowing beforehand.

JDeck:
I was looking for some 1/250 or so x-wings in the micro machine line and I saw a diecast version painted that is sold individually Its not the action fleet. I think its a variation of the titanium series. I was wondering if its the same size as the plastic counterpart. I would rather have dicast than plastic its less likely to warp.  In a nutshell what is the length of the titanium series do they make a diecast x wing 1.5-2 inches in length?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version