Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Black, Mission, and Saga Legends Series

Hasbro to produce a 6" line called Black Series this year

(1/10) > >>

Cmdr_Vulkus:
http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/Hasbro_Producing_6_Star_Wars_Black_Series_Figure_Line_150021.asp

Follow the link above. Its been on all the main sites so thought I'd spread the good word here. Set to release in August of this year, it'll have Luke, R2, Darth Maul, and an Imperial Sandtrooper. Mainly they're gonna focus on OT character but there will be some "key" PT characters as well. Pricing is set at $19.99 and its aimed at adult collectors

Clonehead:
Welcome to the shipyards, Cmdr-Vulkus and thanks for the scoop. Now there is an interesting surprise.
Thanks to usatoday.com for these pics.

Luke is looking pretty good, here. Considering that we have been paying $20 a piece to get the 3 3/4 figures that we can't find on the shelves anyways by way of the internet, dropping a 20 for one of these might not be that bad.

Tamer:
Clint beat me to the punch. Glad I have you guys around to report too. Thanks!

I love the looks of em. Gonna have to have that pilot Luke probably. Not sure though, might just stick to Battle of Hoth Figs. It looks like everything we have wanted in a figure though. Shame they won't do it in three and three quarter size though.

Clonehead:
I think you beat me to the punch actually, buddy. I was waiting for my photos to upload.

JediMerc:
If the ones that follow the Luke (X-Wing Pilot) prototype look as good as this one does, I'm in.  I'll be selective, especially at that price point, but these have definitely peaked my interest. 

The question is whether I can afford enough of these---or find hem for that matter---for customs...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version