Author Topic: The Amazing Spider-Man in Sticky Situation a Marvel Universe Short Story  (Read 1095 times)

Offline CloneCrazy

• Commander

IN

"Ssssspider-Man!", hisses the monstrosity known as VENOM, "Venom hassss defeated you! Now die!".
Well, you can't please everyone, Spider-Man figures.

Suddenly the hulking creature looks away, it's super sensitive hearing picking up a faint rumble.

"Didn't anybody ever tell you not to hurt spiders?", questions Iron Man as slams to the ground beside Venom.

"They keep pests in check!", Stark continues, slamming his fist into the creature's face!

Quickly taking stock of the situation Venom sneers, "Finally, a challenge!", ...

...Before charging forward! Reacting quick to his longtime enemy's move, Spider-Man drops to the floor! However, Iron Man is not so fortunate!

Knowing what he must do Spider-Man leaps atop Venom! Shocked, the sinister symbiote  drops Iron Man.
Sometimes being a hero really sucks, Spider-Man thinks to himself as he wrangles Venom to the ground.

"Well played kid.", Tony Stark, the most celebrated hero in history congratulates.
Other times, Spider-Man silently concedes, being a hero isn't so bad.

Know its a little off topic for a SW website, but I know that we have loads of Marvel fans here. So enjoy and  let me know what you think!!!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 10:02:13 AM by CloneCrazy »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Looks good to me. I will go give this a shout out.

Offline CloneCrazy

• Commander
Thanks Tamer!!! This isn't going to be a major series like SOD, but it could easily blossom into a series of short stories! Glad you enjoyed and thanks for the shout out!!!