Imperial Creative Engineering > Models, Scratch Builds, and Miscellaneous

New Fallout Wips

<< < (2/6) > >>

krztfr:
Thanks Ron, i really wanted a Fatman launcher but I lucked out and found the new Deadpool figure and decided a rocket launcher is a nice substitute.

Tamer:
Looks great to me. Off to share.

mr.Jedi1977:
Really cool work ! 

krztfr:
So after a divorce, a move, and starting over from scratch I'm slowly working through my depression thus the rebirth of my Fallout project. I had commissioned Alex Saavedra (aka Youtube's Al Figures) from Facebooks Diostructures and ACBA to make me a Red Rocket truck stop which he is currently working on now. In prepreation of the Truckstop's arrival I'm working on several add on projects.

First up my most proudest piece ever due to scale and detail is the Fatman weapon from Fallout 4. All scratch built, the part that hold the Mininuke is actually a separate piece to use as a sled system. The dark grey half circle is a safety ladder piece for model railroads. I have it scaled to the Walking Dead figures as they are the closest scale figure with the Funko 6 inch Fallout 3 Power Armor to make it more inline with Fallout 4.
Fatman by Chris Sedtal, on Flickr

Tamer:
Great to see you back after what sounds like a heck of a deal of life changes. Off to share the latest. Your weapon looks great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version