General Collecting > Other Premium

New Star Wars MAFEX Line!

(1/5) > >>

Tamer:
Wow, take a look at this!

I haven't heard of MAFEX till today and it is evidently and off shoot of Medicom and they have produced a Spider-Man and Bat-Man figures that look pretty exceptional to me. It seems to me they are willing to sacrifice a bit in the looks department to achieve some crazy articulation and I am hearing these would be around $40 a figure.

Talk about declaring war on Hasbro's Six Inch Line eh?

Would you collect em? Right  now I am sure very curious myself!

Luke Sprywalker:
I am very curious too. Their other figures are so superior to Hasbro product. I would love to see Vader as their first figure followed by Stormtroopers. I have the feeling Hasbro's Vader will fall short in some aspect. They claim their 6 inch line has superior sculpts to anything they have done in 3 3/4 inch but I don't agree. They seem to foul up at least 1 aspect of every figure other than Han.

wraithnine:
to be honest to me the six inch series just looks like the 3.75" series scaled up and i am not particularly impressed at all with the sculpts ,Hasbro talk a good game....

Tamer:
Take a look at this!

FWOOSH Article Link

It sure doesn't look like we have to sacrifice any aesthetics with this one. It looks amazing and the range of movement is reportedly stand on your head awesome!

Tamer:
Medicom has released new images and prices on their site (thank the make for google translate!)

Medicom MAFEX 6 inch Darth Vader Link

It seems incredibly detailed and I can't wait to see what you get for $45!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version