General Collecting > Other Premium

Master Replicas & eFX

<< < (2/2)

jkno:
The Grievous bust looks quite cool.

Darth Aussie:
I have about 12 or so of the mini Sabres, 4 Mini Helmets and a Luke Green FX sabre

Spookymufu:
I just ordered a MR scaled stormtrooper helmet, I paid $35 for it, is it worth it? I hope so, it looks good and the youytube videos of it look good...

jkno:

--- Quote from: Spookymufu on February 26, 2011, 08:06:22 PM ---I just ordered a MR scaled stormtrooper helmet, I paid $35 for it, is it worth it? I hope so, it looks good and the youytube videos of it look good...

--- End quote ---

It is a great helmet. It is not wonky but idealized which is not a problem in this case and the details are superb. Just look at the interior details present there, no 1:1 helmet has those. You should try getting others as well, like Boba, some clones and of course Darth Vader. When talking about Vader mini-helmet you should preferably get the Riddell version in this case since MR had the whole thing glued up - and Riddell Vader can be opened exactly like the Vader helmet you see at the end of ROTJ

solominic_knight:
I have both pieces to the Darth Maul saber and it looks awesome put together and lit up ... DVP

So glad I'm single and can afford stuff like this lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version