General Collecting > Other Premium

Master Replicas & eFX

(1/2) > >>

jkno:
High end Star Wars collecting means you need to know about Master Replicas (MR) and eFX too. We don't have MR anymore, eFX took its place, there are other new companies like Quantum Mechanix who are going into Star Trek and other lines.

MR made a lot of cool prop replicas, scaled replicas, sabers, blasters, studio scale and helmets and eFX made some too. Anyone here has items from these companies?

wraithnine:
i have the anakin skywalker scale replica lightsaber hilt and the gree and 501st trooper scale helmets

Reconsgt:
All I have at the moment is a Vader FX saber,  I like it and wouldn't mind more,  I have been debating with myself on if I should head down the full size helmet road. I really like those, The ships and props I would love to get but I don't see it in my near future

jkno:
I also have the Vader FX sabers, they are quite cool. I have only a few MR items: AT-AT SE, Stormtrooper blaster, Emperor's Cane & Clasp and Stormtrooper CE helmet and eFX Stormtrooper LE helmet, plus a few MR scaled helmets and replicas.

Squirepec7:
Got the sideshow scale Greivous head not really master replicas but its freaking amazing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version