Author Topic: C130IM's 1/18 Custom Figures - Invader, military, resistance. Update: 19 May 12  (Read 5547 times)

Offline C130IM

• C130IM Customs
  • Ensign
Updated the pics for these figures.

These are alien commanders in my verse. It involves post global invasion of Earth by conglomerate of alien species under the flag of a central, prime alien race. Each behicle custom has its own story tied to this verse.  Storyline has evolved in mind and paper over 20 years.

Fleet Premier, Zoav Vrackarru

(Longest serving Premier in the expeditionary fleet. responsible for conquering numerous systems. His military successes expanded the borders, security, and resource allocation from new territories in the uncharted deep regions of space for their prime civilization. He commands the expeditionary fleet, strategy, and overall invasions. Maintains security until the larger invasion fleet and Planetary Premier take control of operations. This fleet is resupplied with troops, armor, supplies, and other resources.)

Planetary Ground Operations, Supreme General Tilkau Zabidra

(known for his shere verocity and merciless nature in combat. Has knowledge in use of many forms of ground and fighter crafts. He commands all ground and air forces engaged in combat on Earth. He overseas planetary operations from base in the US Midwest. He was known to personally fight in battles in Southern US, China, Europe).

Region General, Xetur Zrathakus

(body mutated as result of biological contaminant. At Xetur's behest, medical integrated into his body computer/DNA inhibitor preventing further spread of mutagen. He commanded assault and establishment of first ground base in Midwest. Significant location for open land to allow for landing transports, armor, mecha, from their Earth orbiting expeditionary fleet)

Imfamtry: Armored Infantry and Light Infantry, Special Operations (pulled from either infantry corps).

Armored Infantry Division Commander Calon ZuBaras

Light Infantry Trooper (shown in standard urban uniform).

Hope they look better. More to come on the vehicle and Figure front.

Older image of the mutated figure

Invader Field Flag Officer - Custom of general mutated by alien infection.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 10:29:10 PM by C130IM »
Chad

Sci-fi/military Scratchbuilder & Customizer of 1/18 Vehicles and Figures.  Always looking to learn and improve skills!

http://Http://Facebook.com/C130IM

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
Awesome Customs! Great job! what head did you use on the 1st one?

Offline C130IM

• C130IM Customs
  • Ensign
Ghostskull18,

Thanks! The first headsculpt; I made using epoxy and other pieces to make the head. 
Chad

Sci-fi/military Scratchbuilder & Customizer of 1/18 Vehicles and Figures.  Always looking to learn and improve skills!

Offline ActionFigEmpire

• TK-9849 of Garrison Excelsior
  • Brigadier
  • Action Figure Empire
    • Action Figure Empire
Wow! These are some amazing imaginings! I can totally see these in a late 80s homage to classics like Star Wars and Krull! Fabulous job bro!

"The Empire has a legion of loyal soldiers that are in endless supply."
"Only Imperial stormtroopers are so precise."
"For the Empire!"
http://actionfigureempire.blogspot.com/

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
WOW! Awesome creations from the dark side! Very evil. very menacing look to these guys. Very nice designs and love all the sculpting you did to bring these guys to life. I really love seeing original designs for what ever verse the person is into. Bravo sir.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Wow, wow, wow!

I really like that gruesome looking fellow with the awesome fold away shoulder cannon. Bravo.

On the fp.

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
Ghostskull18,

Thanks! The first headsculpt; I made using epoxy and other pieces to make the head. 

Very Cool!

Offline C130IM

• C130IM Customs
  • Ensign
Thanks guys for the support!! I'm still learning with figures (and vehicles). The mutated figure is my first attempt at branching out with sculpting with the arms, legs chest and top/side of the head. The attempt was to give impressions of changing tissue/muscle form on the body. Hopefully it came out okay along with the others.

Like posted on another forum, these don't get as positive a response as the vehicles. Not sure if it's the figure quality (or picture quality which I am fixing today) and/or the concepts/paint schemes are bad?

Not that everyone is going to like what I do but if it's something that I can learn from to improve my skills chime in because I'm still learning when comes to figures (especially paint schemes). Appreciate the the support!!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 08:53:26 AM by C130IM »
Chad

Offline Darth Optimus

• Devourer of brownies
  • Brigadier
  • What I lack in skill, I make up for in creativity.
I think these are cool. I enjoy seeing original concepts more than mods/remakes of established characters. Good job!

Offline botwt

• Brigadier
    • Botwt's Star Wars Figure Collection
Really cool looking figures! :)

Offline C130IM

• C130IM Customs
  • Ensign
Thanks for the continued support! I updated the above pictures with better quality images. Hopefully they pics look better than in past.
Chad

Offline botwt

• Brigadier
    • Botwt's Star Wars Figure Collection
Thanks for the continued support! I updated the above pictures with better quality images. Hopefully they pics look better than in past.
I was gonna say that they look even better now! Well done mate!! :)

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
The last one...did you base it on the 80's tv show, V?  You used GI Joe parts, right?  Looks cool man!