Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Artwork

Re: Art's New Graphic Arts *UPDATE 2017/08/22 Tarkin*

(1/8) > >>

Art deWhill:
Hello everyone!
After a longer break I am finally back with a little update and new stuff I am working on. You know I basicly do fine art modern type paintings but I also discovered certain graphic art stuff, photomanips and things and so it happened that I thought about doing some fan art again - at least from time to time, Hey, I am still a scifi/fantasy fan ;-)
I was thrilled by Iron Pandas custom figures and he kindly gave me permission to turn his fem scout trooper into a graphic artwork my way. But enough babbling, here's the pic, hope you like it!
Cheers

Commander_Kurgan:
Cool stuff.
Andy already told me he had given you a thumbs-up.
This is better than I thought it would be.
Congratulations!

Art deWhill:

--- Quote from: Commander_Kurgan on January 25, 2015, 02:22:59 PM ---Cool stuff.
Andy already told me he had given you a thumbs-up.
This is better than I thought it would be.
Congratulations!

--- End quote ---
Thanks a lot, Commander! Well this approach sure is not everybodys taste so I am glad you like it :)

Tamer:
Loved seeing this Stefan. Matter of fact I even created a Star Wars Artwork board on Pinterest cause of it. Off to share on all the right pages. Can't wait to see more.

ironpanda:
...and so do i!!!

I already told Stefan via PM that i like it but it can't be said enough,this is just Awesome!!!

i always loved this style and seeing my figures this way gives me a whole new perspective on my work...seeing this makes me wanna built more "femmepire-babes"!!

keeping each other inspired and motivated is what it's all about in our Hobby,am i right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version