Author Topic: GI Joe Rise of Cobra collection  (Read 9677 times)

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
Re: GI Joe Rise of Cobra collection
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2009, 03:20:57 PM »
Picked up another Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes that caught my eye,  What is the ratio of Black wolf vs grey wolfs,   I know they did this in teh 25th line, but was surprised to see this again?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2009, 05:45:36 PM »
I do like the background for that pic Wayne. Hmmm.....good looking figure with lots of extra accesories. I just saw this movie a few days ago. I really liked it myself. I can't wait to see the next one.

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2009, 12:10:19 AM »
Wayne, if you end up with one or two of those trenchcoats to spare, I'd take them off you for a special non-Mando project.
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2009, 08:57:54 AM »
i got today a mole driller i think it is for x mas and on the eve i got 3 pak exclusive to sainsburys basically the english wall mart and the tri pak had baroness neo viper and duke in sand afghan camo type camo

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
  • "All right clankers, SUCK LASER!"Clone Trooper Jek
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2010, 07:57:49 PM »
I like these new Joes. Ipicked up 5 last week for customs and they rock. I got Red Fang Ninja, Ripcord, Flash, Heavy Duty, and another Charbroil.
"Army or not, you must realize you are DOOMED!"

Offline poucher

• Cadet
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2010, 01:14:35 PM »
hey watton witch sainsbreys did you get it from because if you live near cramlintoin there is a home bargins there and there selling deluxe packs for £3.99 i got one today air vipa commando it is mintige

Offline Darth Abshir

• Rookie Customizer
  • Commander
  • DarthAbshir
    • http://www.starwars.com
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2010, 06:29:40 PM »
I think the Joe collectors here have been corrupting me.
 I have been on the fence about this item for 2-3 weeks now as I am not a Joe collector but it looked so cool.

A Target exclusive, this is the Cobra EEL with the wave crusher pack priced at $9.99

Even before you get the package open it's obvious that this figure rocks and looks better than the single carded EEL figure to me. The figure is super arty with the double jointed knees and the detail on the sculpt and paintwork is exquisite. Loaded with accessories, the EEL comes with removable swim fins that have mounting peg holes in their bottom, two knives that don't recess deeply enough into their leg scabbards for me,"something I could fix by cutting out the bottom of the scabbards" a pretty cool looking speargun, removable backpack with breathing apparatus, a removable shoulder armor assembly, and a removable swim helmet with a clear faceplate that you can clearly see through. A figure stand is also included. The Wave Crusher features a swing up control pilon that doubles as a missile launcher or you can leave it in the down position and just remove the control levers and insert them on the top of the craft for various riding positions.

This one is a winner, folks, and the amazing figure is worth the price of admission in itself.

Spudafett and USD had been talking about making a scuba mando and I picked this one up to use the accessories or the body as the base for a similar project. We will see what happens.
i have just noticed its a repaint of the deep six figure

"Keep Collecting and May the Force be with you"

Offline darth neo

• Lieutenant
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2010, 07:05:56 AM »
poucher ,wattoh ,everyone. do you know were london is/do you know were enfield is/there is a toys r us in enfield wich has joes for 99p know that is a deal i think it is usd 49 cent but wat a deal i have loads of neo vipers and ninjas poucher where is cramlintoin btw is it south west or north

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2010, 03:31:51 PM »
Wow.
Which figures do they have and would you be willing to pick up some for me?
At that price they're like a sore body part...can't beat it.
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2010, 05:25:36 AM »
nice find neo im with kurgan can i have a couple lol