Author Topic: Most Wanted Collectibles  (Read 46364 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Most Wanted Collectibles
« Reply #255 on: October 01, 2014, 02:16:39 PM »

Its a DC update for Most Wanted Collectibles...

It was high time I got this great Arkham Knight Batman Statue as the feature for the MWC Weekly Update. It just looks stellar and I can imagine any DC or Batman Fan being overjoyed to add this to their collection.

While at Most Wanted why not take a look at all of their Batman Merchandise and make it a grand slam for your fan this Christmas. I mean, whats not to like you don't have to go out and face the shopping hordes and get the fan in your life a one of kind collectible at an awesome price shipped great right to your front door!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #256 on: October 17, 2014, 03:11:56 AM »

Most Wanted Collectibles finishes out our AT-AT morning!

Between HALCION's new work on both his six inch scale vehicle and Driver I couldn't help but use this one for our weekly MWC Update. The Gentle Giant SDCC Exclusive Kenner Jumbo AT-AT Driver is just fantastic and you can't help but want one in your own collection!

At only $67 this is a great deal less than even PGM Folks were able to get from Gentle Giant LTD themselves. Like I have said before, I don't know how they do it, but suffice to say is they are the cheapest place I have found for Gentle Giant Items period. Give em a look see and tell em the Tamer sent ya!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #257 on: October 22, 2014, 07:21:08 AM »

Take a look at the new products at Most Wanted Collectibles!

I thought it was high time we featured where you find the brand new collectibles that Most Wanted Collectibles lists each month. From Star Wars to Marvel to DC to things in between you will see they have all your high end collecting needs covered.

Speaking of where you find things why not take a look at all of their Star Wars Products as you will see you have quite the selection. You can find many items at MWC that you will not see listed from any other etailer. If you are into high end collecting I would make Most Wanted Collectibles your goto place!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #258 on: October 29, 2014, 02:35:39 AM »

Its a Kotobukiya Update from Most Wanted Collectibles!

I have to say their latest Art FX ANH Luke and Leia Statue looks fantastic. Kotobukiya just continues to impress with their 1/10 Scale Line.

Hands down these are some of the most highly detailed statues you can buy for the price. Averaging just a little over $40 a statue I would dare you to find something similar in the price range. Matter of fact, you may want to check out all of Most Wanted's Kotobukiya Offerings as not only can you find great selection, but great deals also.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #259 on: November 05, 2014, 03:35:25 AM »

Its a trap for your Most Wanted Collectible's Update!

Well its not really a trap, but imagine how many times you can say that when you pick up the new Gentle Giant Kenner Jumbo Admiral Ackbar. Its one of the newest Jumbos out there and just looks spot on to me.

Don't forget to give their full Gentle Giant Jumbo Section a look as there are some great deals to be had. At the cheapest starting rate from any etailer or even Gentle Giant themselves it is easy to see why MWC is your go to source for these high end collectibles.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #260 on: November 12, 2014, 03:30:12 PM »

Its another great GG Jumbo update from Most Wanted Collectibles...

From Gentle Giant Studios. Gentle Giant continues their series of Jumbo-sized Star Wars Action Figures, inspired by the classic Kenner action figures from the '70s and '80s, but three times larger! This month sees the release of Princess Leia in her disguise as the Bounty Hunter Boushh, complete with staff weapon and removable helmet. The 12" tall figure comes packaged inside a reuseable clamshell package with a reproduction Return of the Jedi-series backer card.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #261 on: November 19, 2014, 03:27:46 AM »

Its time for a Marvel Update from Most Wanted Collectibles...

Kotobukiya's lineup of Bishoujo statues based on characters from Marvel Comics continues with none other than SHE-HULK! She-Hulk's beautiful and powerful musculature is on display as she flexes in this pose based on an illustration by Shunya Yamashita! 1/7th Scale.

Don't forget to see Most Wanted Collectibles' full Marvel Section for that fan on your Christmas List. I can guarantee you one pleased person if you use MWC!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #262 on: November 26, 2014, 10:05:26 AM »

Most Wanted Collectibles adds JOE Items to their list!

A Gentle Giant Release! Inspired by the vintage G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero figure, Gentle Giant is proud to bring you the G.I. Joe machine gunner, code-name Rock 'N Roll! Gone of the first figures released in the series that started in 1982, Rock 'N Roll is now the first figure in an ongoing series of jumbo vintage figures.

You may want to take a look at the full line of Kenner Jumbos as they are definitely some of the most nostalgic and fun collectibles out there.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #263 on: December 03, 2014, 04:02:42 AM »

Most Wanted Collectibles adds new GG Kenner Jumbos to their selection...

A Gentle Giant Release! The Ugnaught race is known for their industrious nature in the Star Wars universe. First seen in The Empire Strikes Back, the Ugnaughts were the primary laborers on the Cloud City of Bespin. They can be seen tinkering with all manner of electrical and mechanicals items, essentially keeping the floating city running.

Digitally scanned from mint 3 3/4" Kenner originals and reproduced in 12" scale to the rest of the jumbo Kenner line, no detail has been overlooked. Designed with the collector in mind, the figure comes in a re-sealable plastic outer clam shell to help protect and display this limited edition figure.

Don't forget to see the full line of Gentle Giant Kenner Jumbos that you can find cheaper than anywhere I have seen and find older versions that no longer exist for decent prices from other etailers!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #264 on: December 10, 2014, 03:10:35 AM »

Most Wanted Collectibles lists new GG Items...

A Gentle Giant Release! Star Wars Rebels takes place five years before the events of the original Star Wars and introduces us to the earliest incarnation of the Imperial Stormtrooper. These armor-clad terrors trace their roots back to the clones of Kamino, with ties further back to the Mandalorians themselves. Gentle Giant brings you Imperial Stormtroopers crafted in the bold style of the exciting animated series.

You will also want to take a look at the rest of their REBELS Merchandise to totally take care of the Star Wars REBELS Fans in your life. Trust me, Gentle Giant will make any fan on your list smile when they open that gift box!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #265 on: December 17, 2014, 03:25:56 AM »

Most Wanted Collectibles lists new GG Items...

"Gentle Giant brings you the Star Wars: Han Solo, Hero of Yavin Mini-Bust. Digitally sculpted from actual archival footage and designs, each mini-bust is rendered using the highest quality polystone and hand painted. Each pieces comes individually numbered and comes with a matching Certificate of Authenticity."

Matter of fact, they have a very extensive section for Gentle Giant Mini-Busts, many of which cannot be found anywhere let alone at their fantastic prices. I only shop for my Gentle Giant Items at Most Wanted Collectibles!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #266 on: December 26, 2014, 08:23:52 AM »

Its a Marvel Update from Most Wanted Collectibles!

"The Secret Wars event crossed over several Marvel Comics titles from May of 1984 to April of 1985. The series was tied into the immensely popular Secret Wars action figure collection. Each figure included their signature lenticular shield that was unique to the series. The line spawned 2 series of figures, as well as vehicles and playsets. Digitally scanned from the original Mattel Secret Wars figures and reproduced in 12” scale, no detail has been overlooked. Roto and injection molded and made of durable plastics, this fully-articulated jumbo figure includes a faithfully re-produced lenticular shield. Hobgoblin comes with his signature glider with an impressive 15 inch wingspan To further capture the vintage feel, Gentle Giant has packaged this figure with a Secret Wars-inspired backer card featuring original photos and artwork. Designed with the collector in mind, the figure comes in a re-sealable plastic outer clam shell to help protect and display this limited edition figure."

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #267 on: January 01, 2015, 12:58:12 PM »

Most Wanted Collectibles gets great Batman Items...

Free falling from the highest skyscraper in Gotham is the latest addition to the "Batman: Black and White" collection.

Designed by renowned artist Jock and using only monochromatic colors, this statue depicts Dick Grayson's acrobatic abilities as the Dark Knight. Be sure to add this unique moment in Bat-history to your collection!

Check out all the great Batman Collectibles at MWC. Lets just say the collection is immense!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #268 on: January 07, 2015, 05:36:17 PM »

Most Wanted Collectibles adds more JOE Items...

"Gentle Giant is proud to bring you the GI Joe Ranger, Code Name: STALKER. One of the first figures released in the series that started in 1982. From the GI Joe Command File: RANGER Code Name: STALKER File Name: Wilkinson, Lonzo R. SN RA725054399 Primary Military Specialty: Infantry Secondary Military Specialty: Medic, Interpreter Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan Grade: E-5 Stalker was warlord of a large urban street gang prior to enlistment."

Folks that is just getting started on his bio. Check out the full line of G.I. JOE Products at MWC. With prices that beat even 3D Studio's prices you may just want to get them all!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #269 on: January 14, 2015, 03:57:19 AM »

Its a DC update from Most Wanted Collectibles...

"The wonderful line of DC Comics Cover Girls as portrayed by renowned cover artist Stanley "Artgerm" Lau continues with this beautifully sculpted statue of Wonder Woman." I must say my daughter is really into Wonder Woman right now and is waiting to change into some WW Ear Rings (after she waits her 6 weeks as she just got her ears pierced).

Take a look at Most Wanted Collectible's entire DC Comics Line Up as there is sure to be something to find for that fan boy or girl in your life. Rest assured MWC will have the collectible you are looking for at the price you want to pay.