Imperial Surplus Sales > Local Finds

United Kingdom

(1/6) > >>

Darth More:
I figures it's easier to just start a new topic. And since I probably go to the UK more often in the future, this topic will be where I share my finds:

On Friday I arrived at London City Airport and just had to put on this tune when I took the train to Kent.

Hardly did I know how unlimited the clearance on Star Wars toys and collectibles actually is here!

Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed Soundtrack - The UK Sound

Steve and I had a great late breakfast on Friday and made plans for the coming days. Stay tuned for a lot of nice places to look at!

Darth More:
Store report: Sainsbury's

Sittingbourne, Kent

Fri, March 10, 2023

It was a nice surprise to find the very last box of the Micro Galaxy Squadron's Scout Class assortment here!

We didn't make it to SmythsToys, but they have some amazing discounts on their website. Beware though that most of them are already sold out across the country!

Darth More:
LONDON
Steve and I walked over 26,000 steps on Saturday. I usually don't track my steps, but when my feet are smoking at the end of the day, I take a look. You'll see what we discovered here in the posts below.

Darth More:
Store report: LEGO STORE LONDON

Leicester Square, London

Sat, March 11, 2023

Ground Floor

First Floor

Tamer:
Wow, what a great trip. Man, you are finding some great stuff.

I have got to stay away from the Micro Galaxy stuff even though I want it. Daggone good find.

That LEGO stuff is awesome too. My daughter wants that Rivendell set up. Thanks for sharing what you are doing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version