Imperial Bulletin > Imperial Announcements

Imperialshipyards.net T-Shirts!

<< < (2/18) > >>

DocOutlands:
Well, I use the "Show Unread Posts" option when I hit the forums.  I read everything.  Eventually.  If "Unread" doesn't end up losing track of it.  But this past week... I ended up with THREE PAGES of "Unreads" showing!  That is almost unfathomable for me.  It's been hard for me to keep up with all the new stuff being posted - excellent problem to have - and some stuff has just managed to slide off without being read.

Mr. Black:
Wow, great logo, guys! I'd like to buy one, so if you could give me a total quote for the Netherlands, I'd appreciate it! Do you already have samples of the various sizes? Just asking, because a US size-L is often a European size -XL, you know. So, if you could tell me the length and width of a size L and M that'd be great. And yes, I am familiar with inches, feet, yards, nautical miles and what not  ;D

SithLord229:
I would love to have one but I need to save as much money as I can for Christmas.
How long will you be selling these for?

Phatty:
There's no ending date.  I'm placing orders in lots of 20, so once I get the first 20 shirts ordered, I'll put it through and start on the next lot of 20.  No worries at all, get Christmas taken care of!

Phatty:
Incom, I'll try and get those measurements to you!  A shirt with shipping overseas will be $26 shipped, with each additional shirt being $11.75.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version