Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Legacy, Build a Droid, and Vintage Line

Vintage 2010 BAT-AT!

(1/24) > >>

Tamer:

I have confirmed rumors that this will come in two boxes. One in the regular Clone Wars deco we have seen pictures of and one in a vintage style box that will be exclusive to toysrus. Not sure many of us will buy the regular deco one if we can get a vintage style!

Phatty:
I tell ya, I'm am now torn: I HAVE to have one opened.  But I ALSO want one in the vintage style box just to hold on to.  But do I REALLY want to spend $200 on them?  Or should I wait it out until TRU puts them at $49.99 like they did with the AT-TE?

TheCloneCommander:
i guess the real question you have to ask your self is.. are you willing to risk waiting for it to go on clearance? they could be sold out before you know it!!

Reconsgt:
I'll be getting it,   I am sure that these will hit clearance someplace,   The BMF did so I would think that Hasbro will employ the same market saturation to recoup the new tooling costs they like to talk about.. I will get one when I see it the first time, but that's nto to say I won't buy an extra if they do go on sale.

B.R. Steel:
I was skeptical at first whether or not I would be purchasing this.  The more I look at it, the more I'm liking it.  If I could change one thing, I'd make the guns located at the sides of the head less bulky.  I realize this is a toy; but those guns in particular look a bit too toyish.  Pity Hasbro doesn't do something similar to what was done for the chin guns on the AT-ST.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version