Author Topic: Making The Band, Part 2 3/1/23  (Read 111128 times)

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
Re: Jedi Minstrel Customs II (Fall Updates)
« Reply #165 on: November 12, 2011, 08:53:44 AM »
Cmdr. Linx rose through the ranks immediately after decanting.  Originally a lieutenant in the regular army, he achieved major in less than a month after leading a siege that blew up a Separatist droid factory.  He told his superiors that he had no choice because the regimental commanders were all killed during a meeting when droids attacked.  As the war escalated, he achieved commander's rank through initiative and attrition.  At the end of the war, he was able to read through the lines and found his way to some members of the Alliance to Restore the Republic.

As the war continues through the galaxy, there are parts that have little care for the political changes.  On Tembrin III a squad of clones, led by Lt. Rif, guard an outpost forgotten by the Republic.  They befriend the locals and are influenced by their pacifist ways.  When Separatist forces begin to come to this part of the galaxy, Lt. Rif and his men do what they can to save the locals at the cost of their outpost.

A maniacal bringer of death an destruction, Darth Vuurhiis traverses the galaxy for peoples to conquer and add to the glory of the Sith Empire.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 01:39:11 PM by Jedi Minstrel »

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
« Reply #166 on: November 12, 2011, 01:44:57 PM »
Sej Nisan and Tik lead their men through battles on the desert moon of Deevee.  They both admit to be tired of war and are hesitant to share this with their other men.  At the issue of Order 66, Tik sacrifices his life to let Sej Nisan escape being killed by Nisan's own men.

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
« Reply #167 on: November 12, 2011, 01:48:06 PM »
Across the spaceways some bounty hunters look for work.   Others, like s'Vrris, bounties just land in their lap.  s'Vrris is ruthless and has a dark reputation for capturing dangerous and hard to catch bounties.  He's been known to catch a Jedi or two.

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
« Reply #168 on: November 12, 2011, 01:56:24 PM »
After making his way to the Alliance to Restore the Republic, ARC Lt. 100 "Dublo" told his superiors to let him earn his rank and began as a corporal in special forces.  He quickly earned his keep and went beyond lieutenant and became a major in the Alliance special forces.  One of his old ARC buddies found him and gave him directions to a site where a cure to the aging process.  Years later, Major Dublo was at the ceremony after the destruction of the first Death Star.  He soon became a colonel and underground forces on Coruscant during the destruction of the second Death Star.

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
« Reply #169 on: November 12, 2011, 01:59:56 PM »
I missed out on the Galen Marek in Beskar'gam and so I made one.  I have the original two from the Unleashed set and the most recent one.  I just had to add to the collection.  I don't know if I'll go all out to make him look like the actual figure but think of it as a holding place until or if I get one.

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
« Reply #170 on: November 12, 2011, 03:59:23 PM »
Amazing customs man!

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
« Reply #171 on: November 12, 2011, 09:29:49 PM »
Nice stuff you have here. Well done.

Offline JediMindtrix

• Jedi Knight
  • Captain
  • "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
« Reply #172 on: November 12, 2011, 11:23:31 PM »
yeah,the galen mando is cool.I do have him myself.I think that the first headsculpt they did for starkiller(the one you've used)looked nothing like he did in the game.they've finally got him right the 2nd time around.I personally swapped the head of another starkiller figure with the sith apprentice boxed set one,because I like the first outfit he was in and wanted the better headsculpt on that body.I'm sure I'm not the only one to think of that,as I'm sure many others felt the same way.  ;D

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
« Reply #173 on: November 12, 2011, 11:41:10 PM »
yeah,the galen mando is cool.I do have him myself.I think that the first headsculpt they did for starkiller(the one you've used)looked nothing like he did in the game.they've finally got him right the 2nd time around.I personally swapped the head of another starkiller figure with the sith apprentice boxed set one,because I like the first outfit he was in and wanted the better headsculpt on that body.I'm sure I'm not the only one to think of that,as I'm sure many others felt the same way.  ;D

well, never played the games but I dig the story line.  thanks, though.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #174 on: November 13, 2011, 05:50:13 AM »
These are very cool! Nice work!

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
Re: Jedi Minstrel Customs II (Airborne Trooper 11/15/11)
« Reply #175 on: November 15, 2011, 11:43:42 PM »
Rej was a cross trained clone trooper turned airborne trooper.  In the last months of the war, Rej was separated from his platoon.  On his way to the rendezvous point, he single-handedly brought down a regiment of droids by blowing up their transport.  This act saved his platoon because the droids were about to land on top of the building that Rej's platoon was hiding out in.

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
« Reply #176 on: November 16, 2011, 09:00:22 AM »
Really nice airborne trooper, nice paint apps!

Offline JediMindtrix

• Jedi Knight
  • Captain
  • "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
« Reply #177 on: November 16, 2011, 10:55:32 AM »
the games were pretty good.the story of starkiller is awesome,and you don't have to have played the games to appreciate it.great customs,and your mando starkiller looks really good.

Offline RavenEye

• Colonel
« Reply #178 on: November 17, 2011, 11:08:26 PM »
Clones look stellar, keep it up!

Offline Clonemaster

• Commander
« Reply #179 on: November 19, 2011, 08:47:28 PM »
clones look great keep up the good work!!!
- Jon