Cultures > Others

The Ky'lessan

<< < (2/4) > >>

Cimter:
To be honest I have no idea, it was originally a Naga concept art from somewhere, but it fit the description pretty well so I used it, you know me, get the best looking picture that closely resembles the species without a picture.

Hey if Lucas can do it so can I, after all I can't see Hasbro touching any of these races they are to risky apparently, lol.

night force cynic:

--- Quote from: Cimter on February 27, 2010, 03:22:53 PM ---To be honest I have no idea, it was originally a Naga concept art from somewhere, but it fit the description pretty well so I used it, you know me, get the best looking picture that closely resembles the species without a picture.

--- End quote ---
the picture fits perfectly to the description of the physical characteristics of the race, so much so that I want to believe that's what the creator was imaging when he wrote them up for the RPG.

Cimter:
Can't wait to see this NFC, I liked the last ones you did, and I am hoping to see more of these done by you. And I have word someone else is going to be doing this race as well, looking forward to it.

night force cynic:

--- Quote from: Cimter on March 14, 2010, 04:42:03 PM ---Can't wait to see this NFC, I liked the last ones you did, and I am hoping to see more of these done by you. And I have word someone else is going to be doing this race as well, looking forward to it.

--- End quote ---
kick ass!  I can't wait to see another custom of one of these obscure aliens! 

Luke Sprywalker:
Does anyone know what the lower body looks like?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version