Imperial Bulletin > Conventions & Events

German Comic Con - Dortmund - 5th Anniversary Special - Dec 7-8, 2019

(1/5) > >>

Darth More:
I spontanously decided to go to the German Comic Con in Dortmund tomorrow.

https://germancomiccon.com/en/dortmund/

The one and only reason why I decided to go is the Hasbro panel, which I will cover as far as I can.

Not sure if I can ask questions, but if you have any, please let me know!

Hasbro's panel is Saturday (Samstag) from 1:25 p.m. to 2.15 p.m.

Darth More:
So my train leaves in 30 minutes. Early entry was 9 am, official opening is 10 am - I'll be there by 11 am. Take as many pics and will record the Hasbro panel.

If the audience can ask questions, I'd address the following topics:

- we're at comic con, so what about more Comic characters in TVC and TBS? (Satele Shan etc.)

- what happened to TVC Darth Revan? The second Revan for TBS was a smart move and an easy repaint/resuse of the exsisiting sculpt (but to me as a 3 3/4 scale dude it feels like a slap in the face)

- more playsets! How's Jabba's Palace Playset doing? Any chance to see more of them? Cantina? Wuher and his bar (modular system?), Hoth playset (Rebel base, Wampa cave?)

- suggestions for TBS Archive line: Clone Commander Cody, Clone Troopers, Ep. III Obi-Wan with face updatee

- The Mandalorian: great reception - new products?''

- Why are TVC and TBS treated so unequally? Is TBS still the premium line? Why do we get SO many lazy repacks in TVC?!

- License - it's silent around Hasbro and Disney: any news about the extention of the license (probably won't get an answer to that)...

If you have more questions - PLEASE WRITE THEM HERE - I'm still reading! The Panel starts in 3 hours.

Darth More:
I secured a seat in the first row. The Hasbro panel begins in 45 minutes. I already talked to the representative who is responsible for the Hasbro booth. She is extremely nice and ALSO wears a Star Wars T-Shirt!

Asking questions during the panel is possible and also afterwards at the booth. The American colleagues will be on stage after the American Pie panel with Thomas & Shannon.
But they will ALSO answer questions at the booth after the panel.

Nothing new yet - no new product at the booth as far as I know.
But Hasbro casted the German Garrison of the 501st to be at the booth for photo shooting.

More (and better) pictures follow in about 8 hours.

DON‘T FORGET TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Darth More:
I’ll also reach back to our SDCC2019 questions:

http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=9440.315

Darth More:
The panel begins a few minutes late

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version