Author Topic: Imperial Navy Rank Device Chart  (Read 8381 times)

Offline Viper Aviator

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
Imperial Navy Rank Device Chart
« on: July 04, 2011, 11:50:46 AM »
After seeing no rhyme or reason to the Imperial Rank Devices seen in Star Wars, I decided to end that with my own interpretation of what the devices should look like. The enlisted devices are entirely my creation while the officer devices are based on what I created with utilizing the colors and styles seen in the films. The devices for Grand Admiral and Grand Moff are canon. Any critiques or comments are always welcome I hope that you fine people enjoy it. If anyone would like a hi-res version of the chart, please send me a PM and I'll be more than happy to send it out to you!

Star Wars Copyright Lucasfilm LTD

Version 1 with a black backround:

Version 2 with an Imperial II Class Star Destroyer backround:

Spookymufu

Re: Imperial Navy Rank Device Chart
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 12:53:37 PM »
k, I havent followed this whole thread so forgive my ignorance, but are you basing these off the "actual" ranks established in the OT/PT/EU or are you making these up as you go along? And what are you going to do with these, are you writing a book or story or something?

Offline Viper Aviator

• Global Moderator
  • Commander
Re: Imperial Navy Rank Device Chart
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 03:10:04 PM »
No problem Spooky, I basically got the inspiration to do this and the New Republic Cart due to the inconsistency of the ranks as seen in canon and non-canon sources as attempt to bridge that gap. I also thought they could also help out anyone that might be involved in Star Wars RPG campaigns of doing their own fan fiction projects.