Author Topic: KC MO and Kansas  (Read 42629 times)

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: KC MO and Kansas
« Reply #165 on: August 02, 2009, 02:28:22 PM »
ARF trooper head castings!!!! whoopee!  at last i can have an ARF trooper without the wanky hips!
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #166 on: August 02, 2009, 04:38:12 PM »
Clint is finding the goodies. Here is his latest.

Offline narceron

• Sirian Naval Commander
  • Brigadier
    • Narceron.com(defunct)
« Reply #167 on: August 02, 2009, 05:00:54 PM »
guys, we have all those, so if you are needing one missing one, let me know.

I picked up yularen, nice fig.

Offline dana.raye.smith

• Commodore
« Reply #168 on: August 02, 2009, 05:32:29 PM »
I stopped back in the Topeka TRU and Target today and found nothing I was looking for. Both stores had the shadow ARC 170 and they had the same prices as Clint said. Werent there yesterday, but out of my budget right now.
Then on the way home I stopped in at the Manhattan KS Target and found more of the same. Lots of the older wave blue legacy figs as well as the remnants of 2 red legacy wave packs with all the same figs left.. Ani and Saesee Tinn and ep2 and ep3 clones and lots of SBDs. there were a few other vehicle and fig sets... Ani and dragonfly, droid with mini tank and a few blue BARC sets which I wanted but they were flawed bad... guns bent funky and figs had glue spunk all over the beltline and boxes looked rugged.(I tend to look them over and pick the better looking figs after comparing flaws and these all had too many for me to pick.)  I did see a red packed Vwing and a tie fighter but still on a budget so left empty handed.
After looking it up, i did manage to see every GIJoe fig released and in multiples between Topeka and Manhattan as well as the vehicles out now.
Really look great, but cant get into them yet. Maybe after we see the movie, a few wont hurt so much.
I also managed to pick up an ARF trooper whose package was hurt,  but the fig looks great. I havent opened it yet, but it looks like the hips might be ball jointed. hope hope hope...

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #169 on: August 02, 2009, 06:29:21 PM »
Anyone know if those CW Jawas have bending knees?  Or are they repacks of the Tredwell/Lin Legacy bodies?

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #170 on: August 02, 2009, 07:17:34 PM »
They didnt look bendy to me, Doc, nor did they appear to be repacks. They have that animated look to them.

On the way home, I stopped at Clinton's walmart and found the Gree and Denal figures that I was looking for. The only fig out of this wave that I havent seen is Cad Bane. No clone dollars or qui gon offers to be seen yet. The included catalog did show the y-wing like it was already out, though.

Thanks again for posting those earlier pics, Tamer!!
  Having the ability to do remote store reports when I am out of town is pretty neat.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 07:20:28 PM by Clonehead »

Offline DocOutlands

• Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #171 on: August 02, 2009, 07:43:07 PM »
*AND* is deeply appreciated!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #172 on: August 02, 2009, 07:51:01 PM »
Glad to be of service, of course.
 I did notice that my gree and denal figures included the qui gon redemption certificate.
it requires $6.99 by way of check or money order and 5 upc codes from particular waves of BAD, SAGA legends, or clone wars lines?
bad 87535 ast
saga legends 87995 ast
cw 87638 ast

since each figure has it's own upc code, does this mean that upc codes from the one figure in each line are all that will work?
  Please help me to understand this.

Offline DocOutlands

• Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #173 on: August 02, 2009, 10:02:19 PM »
since each figure has it's own upc code, does this mean that upc codes from the one figure in each line are all that will work?
  Please help me to understand this.

I dunno - I been wondering that myself!  I *assume* they mean whatever asst has that fig-# as part of that wave.  Praps a "Hasbro Q&A" entry is in order?

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #174 on: August 03, 2009, 02:48:32 AM »
apparently the new packaging saga legends have been spotted once or twice in the north but only one or two, but thats about  it nothing else  :-[  clint can you hold fire on those ponds as my budgets running too tight and i have just won 5 droidbaits on the bay (i wasnt expecting to win them) so theyve stuffed me a little sorry dude
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #175 on: August 03, 2009, 03:53:47 AM »
You are quite welcome Clint. It is nice to see someone getting some new goodies.

And yes, perhaps a Hasbro question about the redemption is in order. Usually they have website information going over thier promotions, but I have been unable to find a page this time.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #176 on: August 03, 2009, 06:21:08 AM »
I found the page but it wasn't any more specific than my redemption form. It would be nice if any figure UPC from those three lines would work. Were that the case, you would see me digging through the open packages on the sw trash bag in my basement.

Offline narceron

• Sirian Naval Commander
  • Brigadier
    • Narceron.com(defunct)
« Reply #177 on: August 03, 2009, 07:02:38 AM »
thats sad, I just tossed out a black garbage bag full of figures, when I bought the HK47 wave,lol.

Offline DocOutlands

• Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #178 on: August 03, 2009, 07:33:00 AM »
you would see me digging through the open packages on the sw trash bag in my basement.

I already did, just in case.

Offline dana.raye.smith

• Commodore
« Reply #179 on: August 03, 2009, 07:58:58 AM »
the three numbers you listed are the wave lines.. BAD, CW and SL. BAD 87535 ast, Saga Legends 87995 ast, CW 87638 ast.
Any UPC from any fig released from a wave with that line number is accepted.
The stated numbers look to me to be from a specific wave or release date. an example would be :CW wave 1 revision 1 has a number of HS87638A1 for the box or lot, each individual fig would have number 87638, and aech fig would have a UPC reading ... 87638 and fig name.
The line number from my ARF trooper is 89468,my REX  is 87659, not an accepted line for redemption.
It seems to me they want upc codes from specific dates ... i own most BAD, SL, and CW figs released and i keep all upcs from them and have very few that match( just a quick look at a handful from different lines and droid sets).
I will check it out more...