Author Topic: KC MO and Kansas  (Read 42622 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: KC MO and Kansas
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2009, 04:00:27 AM »
I kinda figurd those force unleashed three packs would get some mark up if they were sold anwhere other than target or walmat. I still have never seen those three packs, either one, show up at my wally worlds. Still, as I am TESB now, I ain't complaining much. Sorry to hear the pegs were not at full strength though.
That's what I get for waiting. The sale had ran all week. I still picked up some ebay sacrificial skinny white clones, though.

I smell ebay.
I am starting to stink of it again, I'm afraid. It's all for a good cause here, though.

I love it. I appreciate the props you give to the Shipyards on your listings too.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2009, 04:03:06 AM »
I kinda figurd those force unleashed three packs would get some mark up if they were sold anwhere other than target or walmat. I still have never seen those three packs, either one, show up at my wally worlds. Still, as I am TESB now, I ain't complaining much. Sorry to hear the pegs were not at full strength though.
That's what I get for waiting. The sale had ran all week. I still picked up some ebay sacrificial skinny white clones, though.

I smell ebay.
I am starting to stink of it again, I'm afraid. It's all for a good cause here, though.

I love it. I appreciate the props you give to the Shipyards on your listings too.
It's only prudent, Shawn. You scratch my walker and I'll scratch yours.
That reminds me, I picked up a new razor-saw, the other day, to cut up your walker with. "tee hee"

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2009, 04:08:25 AM »

I smell ebay.

It's only prudent, Shawn. You scratch my walker and I'll scratch yours.
That reminds me, I picked up a new razor-saw, the other day, to cut up your walker with. "tee hee"

A cold chill just went up Tamer's spine. LOL.  The horror of it all, cutting up my poor defenseless little atat. A better cosmetic suregeon it couln't have. Have fun chopping Clint ole boy.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2009, 05:35:24 PM »
We will get to that project, soon enough.
I took a trip to Lee's Summit Target today and found about the same stuff on the pegs. No vehicles in the Sw isle. Mostly skinny clone wars figs on the pegs and no Rex or Cody figs, which are the custom fodder that I'm looking for.
No titaniums at all. there were a flurry of comic packs. I seen some neat Star Trek figures with some interesting pack-ins.
There were some interesting Terminator figures, also.
I waltzed down the end of the isles to the end of the toy section and found what I was looking for. A whole endcap full of the two BPs that they had on clearance for $39.19. They had several of the Saralac pit BPs that include what has been described as the worst Luke figure  ever. And, they only had two of the Battle of Christophsis BPs, one of which, I took home with me. I'm ready for some new stuff to c ome out.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2009, 09:23:41 AM »
I was wondering that clearance price. Looks like a good deal to me.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2009, 11:33:50 AM »
I wish I could always find star wars on clearance.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2009, 12:17:23 PM »
I wish I could always find star wars on clearance.

Unless its TESB thats the only way I will pick up newer stuff now. It is just too pricey for my tastes anymore.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2009, 12:20:43 PM »
You are staying focused about this, arnt you?

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #83 on: April 17, 2009, 03:34:04 PM »
Ch u shouldve bought both of the cristhopihs pack and sold on ebay !!!! i m ooking for them but i can only find for 50$ 
May the Force be with you !

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2009, 04:11:21 PM »
Ch u shouldve bought both of the cristhopihs pack and sold on ebay !!!! i m ooking for them but i can only find for 50$ 
Last I checked, the loose items from this pack wern't going for very much. Shipping would be a high fee for that item.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2009, 11:10:35 PM »
Checked harrisonville walmart last friday..............still no esb wave or no new ships. I checked walmart at Warsaw, MO, at the lake this weekend. Same story. I did grab another legacy aotc clone and another 327th clone for customs, though.

Where are those darned new ships?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2009, 04:47:03 AM »
I struck out too Clint.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2009, 07:48:32 PM »
The wifey called me all excited, this morning, claiming that her Harrisonvile walmart had restocked the pegs so, I flew out of the house and barely kept under the speed limit all the way there. I got to the Star Wars isle and what did i find? A complete restock of the last two waves of figs.

I was actually looking for the ESB wave but didn't leave empty handed as I picked up a skinny Rex or two, another legacy heavy gunner and another legacy Kashyyyk trooper. All for, you guessed it, future customs. Picked up the latest issue of Star Wars insider on the way out and was disappointed to find that it was as expensive as a figure.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2009, 05:27:46 PM »
You will find em, if my stores got em in, you should be there.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2009, 06:16:11 PM »
Stopped by the local Independence TRU, today and found the pegs stocked with the space trooper wave. There were three lars homestead bps left at the normal high price, one dagger b-wing, one yavin BP, one ATTE assault squad, and the overly pricey TRU exclusive hailfire droid and v-wing.

The sales person in the toy dept was eyeing me suspiciously as I took these pics. He hovered over me like a hungry dingo until I left the isle.