Author Topic: Born Again by RC1164  (Read 3176 times)

Offline republiccommando1164

• Lieutenant
Born Again by RC1164
« on: May 17, 2010, 08:54:00 AM »
HEY GUYS
I just finished imperial commando 501st and wanted to start this now. The story is actually done , but with the LC its going to take me a while till its all up. I hope you all will enjoy it and am sorry for any in consistances with the canon universe. Hope you enjoy.
Your mate
RC1164

DRAMATIS PERSONAE

THE BOUNTY HUNTERS
Zalhar (wookie bounty hunter)
HK-16 (droid bounty hunter)

NIMHUR LIBERATION ARMY
THE LADY(female mercinary leads the NLA against the empire)
Stev (NLA solidier)
Jayco (NLA solidier)
Laco (NAL spec solidier)
Min (NLA spec solidier)

EMPIRE
ARC 117 Dar (clone arc trooper)
CT-1164 Fixer (clone trooper)
CC-8311 Boss (clone captain)
CT-1270 Sev (clone trooper)
Amiral Cryan (founder of odsts)
Corta Eclipse (female imperial pilot)
Alpha-1164Neon (imperial ARC trooper/jedi hunter)
Serina (female, non-clone arc trooper/ jedi hunter)
Acid (imperial non-clone arc trooper/jedi hunter)
Theta 1164(Impirial ODST)
Alpha 01(imperial ODST)

THE JEDI
Darevan (male jedi master)
Marth (Iridonian jedi knight)

OTHERS
Kal Skirata (mando merc)
Maddox (former ARC trooper now mando bounty hunter)

COVER

STAR WARS
BORN AGAIN
TWO YEARS HAVE PASSED SINCE THE ISSUING OF ORDER 66. THE LAST SURVIVORS OF THE JEDI ORDER ARE NOW HIDING IN SMALL GROUPS FROM THE NEWLY ESTABLISHED GALACTIC EMIPRE AND THEIR HIRED MERCINARIES. ON NIMHUR TWO JEDI KNIGHTS HIDE,  A MASTER BY THE NAME OF DAREVAN AND HIS IRIDONIAN APPRENTICE MARTH WHO IS HAUNTED BY HIS SINS .

MEANWHILE THE FORMER CLONE TROOPERS OF THE GAR HAVE BEEN TRANSFORMED INTO THE STORMTROOPER CORP. WORST FOR THE JEDI ALSO HAVE THE ARC TROOPERS. THE MOST FIERCE AND RUTHLESS SOLIDIERS OF THE REPUBLIC. NOW THE EMPIRE SENDS ARC TROOPERS TO FINISH OF THE REMAINING JEDI KNIGHTS AS WELL AS THE NEWLY FORMED ODST UNIT.

MEAN WHILE ON MANDOLORE A FORMER ARC TROOPER GETS READY FOR HIS FINAL MISSION ....
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 09:35:15 AM by republiccommando1164 »

• Lieutenant
Re: Born Again by RC1164
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 09:47:39 AM »
PROLOGUE
Mandolore, Keldabe, Oyu'baat tapcafe, post war 2 years

Maddox tapped his finger on his cups rim repeatedly, as he watched the rain pound of the passerbys beskargam. It sounded relaxing to him. Then as he thought he was safe he felt a hand grab his shoulder.
Oh no not them, am so close, he thought. He turned to see a mandolorian in red armor.
"Maddox?" the stranger asked
"Yep"
"Follow me ner vod"
And with that the stranger went out the door. Maddox downed his drink and walked out. He followed the stranger around the back of the cafe. There, there was 7 others in mandolorian armor. 2 in red 1 in orange 1 in blue 1 in green 1 in yellow and the one guy he needed the most in his sandgold armor.
"Ow Sev that hurt!" yelped one in yellow armor getting his shot.
"Good see your still as whinny as ever" he seemed to allmost enjoy it.
"If Vau didnt like you so much Id hit you"
Maddox looked on at the comedic display. Then the man in sand gold armor approched him.
This was Kal Skirata the famous Kal Skirata. The man who helped clones set up a normall life beyond servitude and the man who saved his life. In Tipoco city Dread Priest used to organise illegal fights. Maddox was forced in to one against Preist himself. Although he wasnt in Preists group he didnt have a choice. Priest kicked the hell outa him. He was lucky thou because as priest was about to end it all Jango Fett and Kal entered. Jango beat Priest savagly as Kal helped Maddox. he spent a month in bacta but Priest spent 5. Maddox owed Kal his life. So when he found out Kal was looking for an experienced bounty hunter Maddox jumped at the chance to repay him. His only want was for the fg 40 serum to allow him to have a normal life.
"Sorry about the set up adike but we have to do this quick" he said " Are we still on?"
As if he had to ask, this thing is the only way i get to have a normal....ish life.
"Yes sergent Skirata were still 0n"
"Good" he turned to another "Mereel dose him up"
"This may hurt abit" said the guy in blue as he stuck the syringe with clinical percision into Maddoxs neck
"Done" he said
" Arent you Alpha planks brave... getting injections" mocked the guy in yellow
"Shut it boy" Maddox snarled .
It then dawned on him that these guys were clone deserters too.
Turning to Skirata he said" So who do you want dead sir?"
Skirata turned and placed a hand on Maddoxs shoulder " Am not a sergent any more son, and you can call me kal'buir if you wish.His name is Marth, an Iridonian jedi, he killed someone very important to my clann and i want you to kill him for me."
"No problem Kal, do you know where he is?"
The guy in red beskargam got up "Hes on Nimhur nasty place  town called Cavlin"
"Sounds lovely" said the guy in yellow
"Can it Scourch" the one in orange said.
"Is that it just kill him?" Maddox asked
"Yes son it is. And then once your done comm me and ill get you sert up... Ill get you a home"
"Understood Kal"
The others started climbing into a speeder saying something about food and a baby.
" Remember if you need help am here son" Skirata said as he clambered into a speeder.
"Right you lot, Vaus got alot of work for you, oh and Jusiks getting married today"
The speeder took of leaving Maddox in the alley on his own.
Time to get to work he thought as he walked down the street towards the space port.
As he climbed into his ship and entered in the co-ordinates for Nimhur. Maddox wondered what life would be like after this one final mission.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 10:02:45 AM by republiccommando1164 »

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 11:12:27 AM »
Excellent read thus far!  Some good characters already.  I can't wait to read more!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 12:39:22 PM »
It sounds pretty good to me too!

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 05:34:48 PM »
Good job RC 1164!
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

• Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2010, 12:01:36 PM »
CHAPTER 1

Upon meeting the man, Admiral Cryan already had a deep dislikeing of Moff Pestar. He had a freshly pressed uniform, with sweat patches under the arm pits, a long thin nose and a large mole on his chin. He would  of looked comical, if the man didnt have the power to send Cryan to some hell-hole such as Kashyyk.

"Admiral you already have a huge amount of resources availble to your purge operations. Why do you want this new unit of...whats it called".

I dont belive hes forgetten the name of the unit. Ive been talking to this smelly toe rag about it for 45 minutes. Cryan thought.

"Ahh yes" Pestar said looking up from his notes at last."This new unit of orbital drop shock troopers? Surely the 501st and 88th marine divsion, forces youve been assigned can handle an invasion of this planet...um"he said as he went through his notes.

Bloody moron thought Cryan. How much Id love to pull you across this table.

" Ah yes Nimhur" Pestar finally said. Then he buzzed for his attendant to come in.

"Well Sir as I said" The past 20 times ! " The Jedi are in smaller groups now than before, and many are hiding on hostile planets. And as we seen with the incident on Kashyyk, a full scale invasion proves to costly. But the idea of ODST troopers is for the solidiers to drop out from high orbit right on top of the jedi. This procedure is more stealthy, faster and effective as we seen in operation:Enclave. In this op 40 ODSTs drooped on a position of approximately 7 jedi. All the jedi were wiped out and ODST casualties were approximately 42 percent."

I told you this before you incompetent old fart. Now Cryan was really annoyed.

The door to the left of the room opened and a younge girl in quite revealing clothing walked in and bowed to Pestar.
"How may I be of service my lord?" she said with out looking up.

Did she just call him what I think she did. Cryan was outraged. He had to scan the girl again she was approximately 19 and the clothing she was wearing made her look like a slave girl. But then his stomach turned twice as much when he seen the deep scaring on her back. Ok old timer sign those kriffing forms or you are dead. He felt his hand casually dusting of his E-11's handle.

"2 glasses of caf please girl. pestar said with out looking at her. Oh and 2 more for the Admirals men"  he said
Theta 1164 and Alpha01 two of Cryans ODSTs were standing behind him. They had personalised their armor with blue and red and had gear thatb resembled the new sand troopers.

"Right away master" she said before walking of with a slight limp.

By the fore hes beating her,  Cryan then turned to both ODSTs and  mouthed for them to follow her and see her wounds. How he managed it with causing Pestar to look up from his notes he'd never know.
Both men walked of and Pestar remained completely oblivious.

" No admiral I donyt see how this project could pay of. permission for the ODST project is denied" he finally said with a sort of smile on his face.

"Sir I urge you to reconsider" Cryan said

" No Admiral I will not. Period" Pestar said again with out looking up.

Then Cryans Comm link crackled to life .

" Sir its Alpha-01, we know you cant talk but we have found severe traumas on the girl, burns from what appears to be a plasma tourch and your not going to belief this a lightsaber, we're treating them now. Over"

Got you now slimo Cryan thought.

" Well Pestar I recommend you sign the dotted line as I have proof your breaking imperial directive 12 subsection 18 paragraph 7965. Regarding harasment of staff" Cryan said now smiling

"What are you talking about admiral ?" pestar was now pale and standing up. " I could have you sent to mustafar for that vile accusation you ... you"  The man was now red.

Cryan drew his E-11. " Sign the kriffing form.!! NOW!!"

Pestar backed down and signed the form. "You wont get away with this. "

"Oh but I will" cryan said just before he fired.

Pestar hit the ground with a thud. Cryan made his way around the back of the desk and searched the drewers looking for what he wanted. Then finally. Gotch ya. He placed the lightsaber hilt in Pestars hands then called in the guards.

"Help! help! Jedi help me !!" he screamed.

Just then four red guards and his 2 ODSTs crashed through the doors, blasters raised and pointed at the limp corpse of Pestar.

" I shot him once he drew the lightsaber. He went down quickly" he lied

" Good job sir " the leading red guard said as he turned to his men.

" You 2 find Moff Thrival , you get more men down here and notify command" he then turned to Cryan "Sir moff Trival will see you, if you wish"

" Thank you trooper" Cryan said as he and his men walked out of the room. No one would ever truly know what occured in there.

TWO HOURS LATER....

Moff Trival was much more likeable than Pestar. Cryan thought they could of been good friends if the situation was different. He only had to say everything once.

" Well admiral, congratulations on baggibg that scum earlier, and congratulations on your new ODST unit, use them to bring justice to the galaxy" Thrival said as he shook Cryans hand.

" Now if you would excuse me Admiral I have a meeting with Moff Tarkin about tthe Mygeetoo industrialisation project" he then walked out leaving a very satisfied Cryan in the office.

" Lads " he turned to his 2 ODSTs " We've got a planet to invade" he said as the 3 of the walked out the door and made their way to the hanger bays. Where Cryans new transport was waiting to take them back to the Evoluton.

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
  • "I will sharpen my teeth upon this boy's bones!"
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2010, 06:31:48 PM »
Dang this is good.

• Lieutenant
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 06:32:44 AM »
Chapter 2

The snow covered Nimhur like a blanket. Dar looked out the side of the LAAT, and listened to the almost lullabying sound of the engines. He loved the old stuff LAATs, AT-TEs he loved them but what he loved the most was his phase 1 ARC trooper armor. When they offered him the new stuff he refused. His armor was his second skin if you will, so familar and comfortable and the LAATs engines were as familar as his own heart beat.

"Does anyone know why they chose this deadend planet for a brefing?" said Sev.

Dar shared the gunship with 4 clone troopers all of which suffered of nostalgia for the phase 1 armor boss fixer sev and scourch. When he first heard the names he thought he'd be working with delta squad but his tempory disappointment was exactly that. Offer the past 15 months he had started to like them.

"Maybe its because it is a deadend planet" replied Boss. Boss had a red captains ensigma on his armor.

"Good point"

"Guys eta 30 seconds" called out the gunships support trooper.

The gunship jerked upward as if being reined in. Dar sety foot on the undisteubed snow. 3 shock troopers approched him. 1 had the telling pauldron and kama of a commander.

"Cryan said only you can go in your men will have to stay out here "he said
"Great we get to freeze in the snow"Fixer moaned

"Orders are orders fix. Lets get to freezing" order Boss

Dar walked through the door of the bunker.From the air he didnt see it at all he thought the place was barren little did he know that right below him a huge tunnel network was full of top secret projects and weapons you would never imagine.He passed through a seralising sector and followed the corridor to a huge circular shaped room. Five people were inside they included Cryan 3 storm troopers, or as they prefered to be called ODST troopers, and a blond girl nabout 23. She was very preaty and blond. She wore the black imperiasl officer uniform.

Cryan didnt budge from his chair when Dar entered.
"ARC trooper 117 correct" he asked

"Sir yes Sir reporting as ordered" came Dars natural reply

"Good trooper you and your squad are getting a top priority mission from the top not a word must leave this room and you cannot tell your suad are we clear?"

"yes Sir"

"Trooper we have evidence that two jedi fugatives are hiding on the planet, we have recently found a a ship which we believe to have been used by the trators to get here. We also believe it contains very sensitive information about the where abouts of other jedi trators. We need you and your men to help captain Eclipse here to take that ship to a location where we can examin it. She has further orders for you to be delivered when we say so.l You are in charge of the tactical side of the mission Commander but Eclipse ' safety is your number one concern are we clear trooper."

"yes sir"

Okay then move ou-"

Suddenly gunfire could be heard.dar turned on his comlink

"Boss what is going on?"

There was no eply for a few seconds

"Weve been attacked sir un known hostiles. We've got a man down up here and need help."

Cryan turned around. " We have a patrol returning in a few minutes they will provide additional support. Trooper go up there and helkp Eclipse stay inside until the area is secure then leave. You three follow her."
All 5 peolpe returned the orders saying "yes sir" almost synchronised.

Dar Ran out of the room and ran full sprint through the base. When he got to the door he entered the codes and joined the battle.He dived behind the gunship to beside Boss.

"Status"

" Usuall taking casualties in an hostile inviroment but hey what do you expect in the imperial army.

dar smiled a littleHe looked around one of the shock troopers was dead and at least 2 of the enemy. Wait what the hell they have a vechial a ground vechial how the hell diod we not see it. With that he raised his rifle and fired at where he thought the enemy here.A few minutes later several more clones came over a ridge to the right of the enemy. They opened fire
then a woman called out retreat the enemy stoped firing and took off in their vechial.
"Who the hell were they " Sev yelled
"NLA" Eclip[se was standing behingd Dar" a paramilitary grup apprently imn cohoots with the jedi here"
" Hello beatiful " Sev muttered just loud enogh for dar to here
" help the wounded guy " Dar yelled but it seemed Boss was about to do the same thing
Dar turned to eclipse " thank you ma'am"
"please its Corta and your name is ?"
Bloody officer I dont have a name
"ARC Troope-"
She cut him short " not your number name"
"Dar"
" Nice to meet you Ill be in the Gunship" she turned and walked to the LAAT.

"Who the hell is that?" Scourch asked Sev
"i dont know Scoruch I wasnt exactly looking at her gear"

Dar walked over to them with Boss right beside him.
"Mind telling us who she is Dar'  Sev asked

"Miss imperial intelligence ...our new boss-"
"oh brother" Fixer muttered"
"So I want you to check your mouths get your gear" he grabbed Sev at this point and snarled"and get sert to follow your orders"

With that the three troopers walked into the gunship with out protest.

"something you aint telling us Dar" asked Boss

"I cant tell you even if I knew what toio tell you " dar sighed

"OK comon lets go orders are orders"

And with that both men walked into the gunship.The pilot took of following Cortas co-ordinates.

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
  • "I will sharpen my teeth upon this boy's bones!"
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 06:43:55 AM »
AWSOME

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 09:28:56 AM »
"Who the hell is that?" Scourch asked Sev
"i dont know Scoruch I wasnt exactly looking at her gear"

Dar walked over to them with Boss right beside him.
"Mind telling us who she is Dar'  Sev asked

"Miss imperial intelligence ...our new boss-"
"oh brother" Fixer muttered"
"So I want you to check your mouths get your gear" he grabbed Sev at this point and snarled"and get sert to follow your orders"

[/quote]

Halo 3 ODST referance! lol

Good read, RC1164
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

• Lieutenant
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2010, 04:33:26 PM »
Hey guys
Just wanted to say a few things.
I have one more exam left and once thats done ill finish of the story ok.
I am already planning a sequal also to be done this summer.
Tomorow Ill be uploading pictures of the characters for you all to enjoy and I am very sorry for all the spelling mistakes I just find it hard to type on the yards.
All the best
Dari

Offline darth neo

• Lieutenant
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2010, 11:16:14 AM »
this is a great story !!

• Lieutenant
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2010, 07:42:59 AM »
CHAPTER 3

Serina laid perfectly still, atop of the abandoned Trubo Tank. Dantooine was scarred with the effects of the clone war. Burned out vechials, craters and droid remains were a common sight. She looked through her riels scope again. A jedi temple guard was hiding on Dantooine. He was apprently responsible for an ambush on a patrol. He sniped all of  the patrol men with his blaster rifel at 1km. Acid Serina and Neon tracked him across the coubtry side and found his base. The guard was hold up in the remains of a shot down LAAT.
"Well this is worth three ARCs aint it" Acid moaned. He was a non-clone and thought he was natures gift to women.
"Orders are orders" Neon said " we slot the trator we go back to base"
"Was I talking to you clone"Acid replied putting an emphasis on the clone part
"We're on the same comm aruttesi who else are you talking to"
"The lady"
"Shut it I see him" Serina said as she raised her rifle took aim and fired a single shot.
The target went down quickly and screamed repeatedly.
"Let him bleed out" Acid said
"but theres a possibility he'll live and haunt us" Neon replied
"Shut up CLONE" Acid said again
Acid was definity not a clone lover. In fact he looked down on them. It wasnt because he had a bad experience with them its because he could. He got into the army because his uncle was the renowned Admiral Kileran the hero of the siege of Commel. Where an out numbered by 1:1000 republic forces held the line against the Cis long enoghe for General Sase Tinn to arrive and drive the Seps back. He was very cocky and stubborn as well.
neon however was none of these thing. Forced into the army at birth and never to have a choice about his life. neon hated this but deep down he belived in what he thought he was fighting for. He was kind and compassionate a complete prove that clones were not like droids.
Acid walked up to the screaming guard and fired 3 shoots.
"Hes not going anywhere again"
"Monster" neon whispered under his breath.
"Ok time to go now" Serina commed in for an LAAT gunship pick-up.
"The gunship arrived a couple of minutes loater. As the squad climbed in the pilot turned on the comm .
" Lads top shop wants yas"
"What?" Acid asked
" An admiral called Cryan has a job for yas"
"What dose he want?" Acid asked again
"Jedi I think what do all admirals want at the moment"
"Point taken"

An hour later.....

Once the gunship docked the squad were brought to a briefing room once they entered they met Admiral Cryan sitting  at a large desk, behind him stood 3 storm troopers in unusual geasr and an imperial officer.
Everything you hear now is classified and will reamian between only us in these walls. Wefound two jedi on Nimhur and we want them dead so your going to kill them thats all really theres a carrier outside readyb to take you to Nimhur good luck so long and show no mercy"
And the meeting was brought to an adrupt halt.
The squad walked down the corridors to the carrier a new imperial shuttel.
" Well this is nice" Acid said
' Shut it lkets go " Serina said
They climbed into the back  of the shuttel. The pilot turned to them and said " ready?'
"yeah" serina said.
Serina was always ready to kill a jedi. This was her first time and she was excited. You see when she was younge Serina witnessed her family get killed by battel droids on Naboo while she watched 2 jedi save the queen of the planet and her staff instead of save her parents. She spent days wondering after that stricken with grief she came across a lightsaber a blue one in a hanger bay soon after next to the body of a dead iridonian. She swore she would use that lightsaber to kill jedi. When the clone wars began she enlisted and was posted to the 88th republic marine division. it was during the battle of yavin that she gained the recognition of Commander Devis to be suitable for an ARC trooper. She became not only the first Female ARC but also the first non-clone. On the night of order 66 she was stationed at the Dodona space port she didnt getv her jedi kill but she would wait and the wait was nearly over.

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2010, 09:26:47 AM »
KEWL!
                                                                           -HK-47

• Lieutenant
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 06:20:38 AM »
ON HOLD