Author Topic: Fighting for survival update: chapter 8 is up!  (Read 3509 times)

Offline the awesome jawa

• Ensign
  • 'UTINNI!' - random awesome jawa
Fighting for survival update: chapter 8 is up!
« on: May 09, 2010, 08:36:50 AM »
After the epic fail that was 'every cloud has a sliver lining'  I decided to run with another idea, with  a 'what if' storyline. heres the supershort prolouge!
p.s: if your a clone wars nerd like me you can probly guess who this fanfic is about just be reading this.

PROLOUGE:

'you two find the general and help him. This frigate is not going to last; we have to get out of here!'
'Yes sir'!
'Hold it right there! You're not going anywhere, bounty hunter.'

CHAPTER 1:

Cad bane was in Denal's and koho's sights. 'Thats not much of a greeting solider boy'. the duros remarked.
'It wasn't ment to be, scum'. Denal replied. Bane reached for his pistol.
'DONT MOVE!' Koho yelled. he aimed staight for Banes head. 'I'LL DO IT!'
'Easy Koho, we want him alive.'
Quite a jumpy friend you have there, tear head'.
'The name's Denal, and i wound'nt make any more remarkes if I were you.
Koho relaxed and lowerd his dc, but within seconds bane grabbed his pistols and shot at the clones.
'DOWN'! Denal shouted as he made for cover.
Koho barrell-rolled towards Bane, and wacked him over the head with his dc.
Bane staggerd back, but it was a trick: when Koho advanced towards him he grabbed the clone, outpowering him, and twisted his neck with a bone shuddering crack, killing him instanly.
'Koho!' denal shouted. He was overflowing with rage at the bonty hunter.
'You think you can do better?' Cause  that guy was easy.'
Denal snapped. he leaped out of cover and unloaded his dc on Bane.  Bane doged most of the rounds, but one got him straight in his right arm.
'AAAAHHH'! he shouted in pain. in a burst of strength he knocked the dc out of Denals hands, and pounded him to the ground.
Denal hit it hard, and started drifting out of conciousness.
Bane pointed a pistol at Denal's head. ' You'll pay for that, clone. He was about to pull the trigger when he noticed the jedi that had been chasing him were bording a seperitist shuttle in the lower hanger. 'hmmmm, you might still be useful.' Bane mutterd he ripped off Denal's armour, attached it to himself and left Denal to die as he rejoind his 'fellow' clone comrades.

that's chapter one! if you haven't figured out yet, this chapter was the unseen fight from the end of the season 2 episode of star wars the clone wars called 'cargo of doom'. hope you liked it and please post your feedback below. thanks!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 05:56:50 AM by the awesome jawa »
'help us awesome jawas, you're are only hope!'

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
Re: Fighting for survival
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 09:09:56 AM »
Cool!
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline the awesome jawa

• Ensign
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 09:14:54 AM »
Ah, who can forget the magical words of peter griffin lol
thanks guys

Offline the awesome jawa

• Ensign
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 01:14:07 PM »
i'm going to post the next bit now since I probably won't be able to  update next week with school and everything
 anyways heres part 2!

CHAPTER 2:

Denal regained consciousness after bane left with his armour.
'frak, I gotta get out of here'. He muttered. He staggered to his feet and picked up Koho's lifeless body.
'You deserved more than to just die on this ship by the hands of scum like bane.'
Denal knew he had minutes before the frigate was destroyed, as alarms were ringing everywhere.
With nowhere else to go, he made a run for the escape pods.
When he reached the pods steam was bursting out of the ships walls, and the ship was tearing itself apart.
He jumped into one of the last pods and blasted it out of the ship. Seconds later, the ship exploded.
The explosion and it's debris  slammed into Denal's pod, cutting his engines and sending him on a crash course to the plannet that was closet to the explosion: Devaron.
Denal fought for control over the violently spinning escape pod, but there was no use.He saw the ground getting closer and closer, but all he could do was brace for impact.
                                                                                                                                   WHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The pod slammed into a river and started to slide up its bank. eventually it stopped.  but there was no sign of life inside it.

Ooooohhhhh, cliffhanger!!! but don't be angry,heres chapter 3 'cause I'm that nice lol

CHAPTER 3:

'This is just my day' Denal grunted as he shoved a piece of metal off him. He looked at the pod's control panel. It was completely fried, no chance of salvaging anything from it.
'There has to be another way to contact the republic'. Denal thought. Then he remembered.
'Ganch'.
Denal and Rex had been close friends with Ganch, Bolla ropal's commander who worked in devaron, and even though Bane surprize attacked them, Ganch was tough, and was probably still out there.
That was his plan: find ganch and get back to where he belonged, the 501st. but there was something he had to do first.
Denal kicked the back of his pod open, and discovered where he actually was, the south devarionian wastelands. A baron place, with no population except veracious wild animals, that could kill you with one hit.
It was a living hellhole.
He had heard stories of pilots who had crashed here, but never stories of them surviving.
But no matter where he was, he needed to bury his friend.
Using the piece of metal that nearly crushed him, he dug a grave for Koho, took off his armor, and put him inside.
'Rest in piece,brother'.
Denal needed Koho's suit to protect himself from whatever was in the wasteland,and It was a way of remembering his fallen friend.
Leaving the pod, the one thing he could call 'shelter', Denal headed out into the wasteland, to find Ganch.
Hours past, and he had no idea where he was going or how long a distance he had covered already. Every step seemed to get harder and harder. it was so hot, he could barely breath.
Soon he was at a crawling pace, and his eyes were getting bleary. This was it: he was going to dye in the wasteland, and there was nothing he could do about it.
Before he fell completely unconscious, he saw a v19 torrent flying down and landing close to him.
For a brief  moment a flicker of hope sweeped his mind, but then...he blacked out.

WOW! hope you enjoyed that doubly whamey of awesomeness!!! lol just kidding, post your feedback below. ps: anyone who has read act on instinct should know about Ganch. if you don't, go read it ;D
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 01:53:56 PM by the awesome jawa »

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 01:24:01 PM »
Good read, Jawa!
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline the awesome jawa

• Ensign
Re: Fighting for survival (MASSIVE UPDATE!)
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 02:14:54 PM »
thanks kotster, that means alot to me mate

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2010, 05:39:45 PM »
Very nice read, my friend!  Looks like I better get crackin' on mine again!

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2010, 05:55:22 PM »
I'm sorry, but have I just been sucked into an alternate universe? Not too long ago this forum was as a quiet, peaceful place, now it's gone crazy with folks posting new stories every day. I can't keep up! it's almost on a par with the Custom Figures forum which is really amazing.

Awesome Jawa, what can I say, apart from Bravo! I really am shoked at the ability of everyone who is posting here right now. As with all of the recent posts, your writing is fluid and true to the Star Wars genre. A thrilling read.

Let's hope I can keep up!

Offline the awesome jawa

• Ensign
Re: Fighting for survival update: chapter 4 is up!
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2010, 10:44:13 AM »
 Thanks for all the commets guys, it really pushes you on to right more.Heres part 4!

CHAPTER 4:

Denal awoke in the familiar area of a v19 cargo hold. He looked around. something wasn't right. there were sparks coming out of the computers and blast marks all around the interoir....like it had just came out of battleszone. He reached for his blaster, but realized  it was gone. And that his hands were cuffed. 'Bane'. he cursed.
I'm glad you still remember my name, clone.' Bane replied. He had ditched Denal's armor and was wearing his usual gear.
'Where did you get this?' denal nodded to the cockpit.
I'm the one talking here son, not you.'
'Scum'.
'Seeing that you are now my hostage I wouldn't be making suggestions  like that'.
'Why are you here?'
'I'm the one talking here!' he hit Denal with his own Dc. 'If you really want to know, I touched down here just to fix my arm, this ship's med pack healed that nicely, but capturing  you was just a bonus'. 'The one thing thats troubling me is I don't know whether to sell you back to the republic and get a hefty profit  or finish you off, like I should have on that ship'.
Bane cocked his shotgun.
'Screw the profit, I'm finishing you off'.
Bane was about to fire, when they both heard a  voice bellow from outside.
'Bounty hunter Cad Bane, this is battle droid unit o-m 59, if you do not give us the credits we need to rebuild the sepertist frigates you destroyed right now, we will comply with deadly force.'
Bane glanced through the cockpit of the torrent.
'Frack, I knew this would happen'.
'Knew what would happen?'
'Shut it solider boy, theres a change of plans'.He took off Denals cuffs.
'You're helping me know, whether you like it or not'.
'And if I don't?'
'You don't have a choice'. 'If they see you with me, they'll blast you, and you are wearing clone armor'. 'Now, on your feet, we've got some business to settle'.

Hope you liked it, and don't forget to post feedback!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 10:28:30 AM by the awesome jawa »

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2010, 04:59:12 PM »
Another good read Jawa!
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2010, 05:45:28 PM »
hi this is irish ninjas bro king of clubs great story
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2010, 07:29:22 PM »
sorry 'bout that jawa, my bro wanted to be annoying :)
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline the awesome jawa

• Ensign
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2010, 08:38:20 AM »
lol no problem mate

Offline the awesome jawa

• Ensign
Re: Fighting for survival update: chapter 5 is alive!
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2010, 10:28:32 AM »
Here's part 5!

CHAPTER 5:

'Bounty hunter Cad bane, if you donAAAAAAAHHHH!' The droid cried as his head was shot clean off by Cad bane.
'Defensive formations!'
'Theres only two of them, we outnumber them!'
'The droid's get a point Bane'.
'I thought clones were always supposed to be positive!'
there was a array of blaster fire from both sides. And although they had the advantage, the droids were falling.
'Keep blasting:theres more coming!'The bounty hunter shouted as he shoved a viroblade into a super battle droid's chest.
Denal blasted a droid in the back, but as it fell his blaster fired a stray shot...right into the v 19's fuel tank.
'Get back, get b-AAHHH!' Denal was thrown into the air as the fighter exploded. He hit the ground right in front of a super battle droid.
Clone  detected-eliminate'.
'Tear head, catch!' Bane through Denal a pistol.
'Go to hell clanker.' Denal blasted the droid in the face.
'Get up, there's a commando squad incoming'.
'Frack, why'd it have to be commando droids?'
'Shut up and get behind me.' Bane attached a launcher onto his shotgun.
'What the...'
'Cover your ears, this thing 'aint kind to anyone.'
The gun barrel started hissing.
'W'ere hot!' Bane pulled the trigger, and a warhead launched towards the incoming squad. Once in the air it exploded and a dozen missiles sprayed out and hailed down on the droids.
They were blown to bits.
'Bane...what was that?'
'Like it?' It's made of  pure lithinax, with a surface to air lime limit of three servos. Banned in five sectors, created for the scum of scum, even the badest of the bad think it's too bad. It's called the LHX.5.'
'You know you could get a life sentance if you're caught with that.'
'Well then, I'm not gonna get caught with it, am I?' 'Now back to t-where are you going? Bane watched as Denal walked away.
'I helped you , so I'm free to go, right?' He threw Bane his pistol.
'I thought you'd be eagar to capture me, clone.
'One guy against a bounty hunter?' not likely. 'But don't worry bane, I'll be back with some friends soon, and with a fighter in that state, your going nowhere fast.
Bane pointed his pistol at Denal.
'I really did think that clones were smarter than droids, must've been wrong'.
'I really did think there would be a hint of homor in you, scum, must've been wrong'.
Bane lowerd his pistol.
'You know what?' 'I like your style kid, how would you like to be in my squad?'
'Your not serious?'
I'm always serious tear head, get used to it.'

Post your feedback below!

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• Colonel
  • Meatbags
Re: Fighting for survival update: chapter 5 is alive!
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2010, 06:30:04 PM »
Good job, Jawa!
                                                                           -HK-47