Author Topic: MOAWP s1/e4: "Prize Captive of Operation Knightfall" part 2  (Read 1551 times)

Offline Darth Depressis

• Commander
    • http://starwarsphotonovels.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Depressis
MOAWP s1/e4: "Prize Captive of Operation Knightfall" part 2
« on: December 07, 2009, 04:01:20 AM »

Ranik Solusar: what kinda name is augie?

Empatajayos Brand: (marching out of the room) name of a scum sucking war monger that's what it is.

Ylenic It'kla: (attempting to catch Brand) wait we cannot just run into all this Master Brand, we need to meditate on our next course of action.

Empatajayos Brand: the entire orders bein led nose first into this slaughter house of a war by a mafiso backed sith and you wanna meditate?

Ranik Solusar: i agree, this cannot wait. we can end this war tonight.
the chancellor is going up the same river as his buddy Dilbun Vont.

Ylenic It'kla: i sense a  great disturbance in the force, we mustn't be too hasty Masters, we need the approval of the high council before we go pointing the preverbal finger at the chancellor.

the three masters depart the spire in an elevator.

the elevator comes to a stop as the entire temple is rocked by a blast. the car opens up into the lobby of the temple.

the scene is dire, thousands of clone troopers hold the main entrance position. blaster fire blankets the air, numerous knights and padawans attempt to combat the sudden ambush.

Empatajayos Brand: this cannot be happening...

Ranik Solusar: (pulling brand back in the elevator) not this way.

the elevator closes and the three jedi calm themselves while pulling their saber hilts from their belts.

Ylenic It'kla: the darkness is upon us, we are undone.

Ranik Solusar: this cannot be the will of the force, the sith...palpatine must be preempting us.

Empatajayos Brand: we get Vont outta here, this axe and him is all we need to make our case. no matter how war torn the galaxy may be, they will not except the rule of the sith.

Ylenic It'kla: you speak as if they will have any choice in the matter. we the guardians of peace and justice are so easily subdued by this war machine, what chance will a revolution stand?

Ranik Solusar: calm yourselves, we three no matter what. must get out of this with vont and that axe.

Empatajayos Brand: alright we make for the cells and go up to the padawan barracks then to the hanger bay. from there we make for Corellia. Bel Iblis's declaration of Contemplanys Hermi should be in-place long enough for him to fortify the system against Sith incursion.

Ylenic It'kla: if any part that plan falls apart we split up, i'll go to Alderaan. Senator Organa will be vital to whatever revolution we may attempt.

Ranik Solusar: i'll take the padawans to the Nespis system, my families already there. its remote, the Sith wouldn't look there first.

The elevator opens onto the floor of the confinement level. the three jedi sprint to the cell of Vont with sabers drawn.

Dilbun Vont: what in the five Fire Rings of Fornax! are you slimo dweebs doin wit those dings on?

Ranik Solusar: (force pulling vont from the cell) it's way past check out time, get a move on!

Dilbun Vont: jus keep yur lazorsword outta my hind an i'll follow ya.

the small group makes its way from the cell area on foot within the corridors of the labyrinthine Temple. the sound of blasters and explosions begin to become a constant on their journey towards the higher levels.

Dilbun Vont: (narration) What I remember about the rise of the Empire is…how sudden it came down on them saber jockeys. all dat swagger and force malarky, all they could do was catch bolts in the face after awhile.

First Knowledge quarter-Jedi Temple-Coruscant-19 BBY

the sound of Sabers clash and crackling echo off the walls of the enormous structure. force enhanced techniques are pushed to their limits in the constant melee surrounding the continual march of Darth Vader and the traitorous 501st. blaster rounds are fired at point blank range as troopers close in upon their quarries, wave after wave of both side is decimated in turn. the stench of charred flesh and saber fused wounds weighs heavily upon the air as The three masters dragging Vont enter the Padawan barracks.

several young padawans stand with their backs to the walls as Vader orders the clones to open fire upon them, without thinking about their objectives. all three masters spring into action and slay the clone firing squad. the bodies fall and the padawans breath an air of relief. Darth Vader turns around to stare down the Masters.

Ranik Solusar: (LOCKING BLADES) stand down darksider!

Darth Vader: (parrying) you will feel the power of the dark side!

Ylenic It'kla: (joining the fray) is it Skywalker?

Empatajayos Brand: (attempting death blow) does it matter!

suddenly the sith lord springs into the air while using the force to hurl objects at It'kla, the caamasi takes all the abuse in stride and blocks the enraged darksider from slaying the petrified padawans.  

Darth Vader: (locking sabers with Solusar while punching Brand) Renounce the ways of the jedi and my master will welcome you!

Ranik Solusar: never beg an enemy to surrender while you supposedly hold the upper hand skywalker, it belies your fear!

Darth Vader: (recklessly attacking) do not talk down to me!

the upstart sith lord drives the battle to Solusar with beserker rage, the master returns motion but with a practiced ease. Vader's saber strikes the walls and the floor as the attack is prolonged, Solusar attempts to stab the sith lord, but misses as the dark side enhanced skills give Vader his one advantage.  seizing the moment the sith lord strikes solusar with his lightsaber in the back causing him to drop his lightsaber and fall to the ground in pain. Before the sith lord can deliver the death blow to Solusar, Brand force hurls a bit of debris at Vader.

Empatajayos Brand: (assuming battle stance) Ylenic, get yourself and Solusar out of here. i'll save those padawans.

Ylenic It'kla: (in a haze) wheres vont?

suddenly Brand is struck in the stomach with the gungan vibro-axe, dropping the master to the ground in severe pain. Dilbun kicks the lightsaber from the wounded masters hand and readies himself to behead him. as the infamous murderer goes to strike he notices the look in the eyes of a 15 year old human girl padawan. excitement. not wasting a moment Solusar force pushes vont away from Brand and fetches the master up my the hand and the three masters flee at force enhanced yet wounded speeds. The Sith Lord approaches the Lekku Loper.

Darth Vader: are you a maintenance engineer or a jedi sympathizer?

Dilbun Vont: (sudden recognition) the "hero wit no fear"?

Darth Vader: (pulling him by the neck) soon enough that will be true. but you will address me as Lord Vader! what is your business here quickly! i have a temple to conquer.

Dilbun Vont: (gagging) black opps, commander vont. fit fo duty...sir..lord.

Darth Vader: (dropping him) very good. i have some masters to finish off, i assume you can handle these children.

Dilbun Vont: (saluted with blood soaked axe) consida it done.

the sith lord speeds from the room down the same wall the masters sprinted down. Vont gets up and approaches the excited padawan girl. the other children back away as he kneels down in-front of the girl.

Dilbun Vont: why where you happy ta see onea yur own get an axe to da gut kid?

Cittro: they took me away from my family! and they aren't good!

Dilbun Vont: (chuckles) true nuff kid. tella wut, how bout you prove yur story to me?

Cittro: how?

Dilbun Vont: (presenting axe) this is the only weapon i gots on me right now. i want you ta kill these otha kids wit it. ya do dat, you git to be my partner and you might jus live.

the other padawans attempt to flee as the girl attacks them frantically, swinging madly in any motion the children fall before the deranged child.

in a stupor Vont watches in joy. but he catches her axe hand as she attempts to continue hacking up an already dead child.

Dilbun Vont: ya past the test kid, but remember dis, nobody pays ya to kill a person dats already dead. don't waste the rage.

Cittro: (giggling through fear tears) that's funny. but it shouldn't be.

Dilbun Vont: its all like dat, you got a nice swing. they had you on Bandomeer didn't day?

Cittro: how'd you know?

Dilbun Vont: long timeo ago kid, they had me there. try'd to work their calming crapola on me.  

« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 04:02:52 AM by Darth Depressis »